LEMON!!

Attention: This has 18+ content. (I did 8+ instead of 18+ because a lot of 9 year olds on Wattpad read lemons.)

"My, dear Pinetree. Hmm. Bow down." As soon as Bill said that, Dipper, or Dominic, bowed down to Bill.

"I know you won't betray me, right? Well, you don't have a choice in the matter, after all I'm your Master." Bill said tapping his chin, searching for any possible way Pinetree to please him. A slave, especially a mindless puppet, would do anything to please his master. That was when Bill had the wickedest idea of all times. He smirked knowing this would be fun.

"Pinetree, get to the bed." Bill told his Pinetree, and Dipper, like a little puppy, obeyed and went to the bed. Bill told him to lay down and he did. Of course, Bill knew this boy was barely thirteen, but that was what makes this a lot more fun. He snapped his fingers and a portal appeared there, soon some yellow tentacle went out. Bill signaled to do their job and they did.

The tentacles grabbed Dipper's hands and feet, and raised him in the air. One of them took out his shirt and other one his shorts. Other tentacles began to play with his nipple, sucking them twirling them.

"Ahh~" Dipper moaned out slightly.

"Go ahead Pinetree, moan for your master."

Two other tentacles began to rub his member through his underwear, later on they took out his underwear and began to rub his member. Dipper began to moan uncontrollably, oh how Bill was enjoying this. He went out and let the tentacles do their job alone.

Some tentacles were rubbing Dipper's member slowly at first, while another entered him. Dipper was starting to become a moaning mess right now. The tentacles began slowly, then they started to speed up a little and gained their pace. While this was going on down there, two tentacles were playing with his nipples and since they were snake tentacles they could suck them.

Another one was going into Dipper's mouth and went slowly at first before speeding up and gaining his pace. The rest of the tentacles were going up and down Dipper's body, sucking it, licking and touching every inch of his body.

After a while the tentacles began to speed up and went at an inhuman speed, making the boy moan uncontrollably. They all cummed at the same time and then set Dipper back on the bed and left.

After a few more minutes, Bill finally came back and was pleased with the sight. He went over to Dipper, his puppet. He began to trace his fingers on the boy's stomach, making Dipper shiver a bit.

"Did you like that Pinetree? I'm sure you did~ because in five years it would be just me an you. But let me train you to be my queen first. Then I'll send you to get the rift and equation, at the end we'll be ruling earth together."

~2 years later~

...Gravity Falls...

It has been two years since Dipper has been sucked into that circle and his family are still searching for any possibly way to defeat him. Mr. and Mrs. Pines have moved to Gravity Falls to help the Stan twins, turns out they are pretty good with the paranormal. Mable went to the local high school, she's now 15 years old and still can't accept her brother's loss. Unknown to her she will meet him in just a few years from now.

...Mindscape...

In the Mindscape, Dipper has been pretty well with Bill.

"Billy, have you seen my journal?" Dipper asked Bill, who was across the room. Bill no longer treated Dipper like a puppet, more or less, but more like a boyfriend.

"You mean this journal Pinetree? ~" Bill said in a teasing tone, Dipper turned around and saw Bill holding his journal. The journal was blue with silver corners and a yellow triangle in the middle.

"Billy, can I have my journal please? ~" Dipper asked...

Is the story too dark?