The Maid of Honor and The Best Man

Sarah Geronimo as Bernadette 

Gerald Anderson as Stefan 

Rachelle Anne Go as Chloe 

Christian Bautista as Michael

"Bee!, I'm getting married!"

Chloe confessed to her bestfriend. Finally, Michael had proposed to her. They've been together for a year now and Bernadette has been a huge part of their love story.

Bernadette couldn't be any happier for them.

They hugged each other for a long time.

"Oh, and here's the better news." Bernadette braced herself for what Chloe's about to reveal.

"You ... will ... be... my MAID OF HONOR!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The two girls screamed like teenagers getting all giddy for their first prom.

One year have passed eversince that fateful day. Finally, it's the night before Chloe and Michael's wedding.

Bernadette and Chloe are having their last sleepover together as singles. Well, technically Chloe's going to be a wife tomorrow so Bernadette can't just barge in her room just to ask her to accompany her to the salon, or she can't just come in the middle of the night bringing ice cream while crying just because of another heartbreak.

"I can't believe I'm getting married tomorrow."

Chloe sighed heavily as she was sitting on the balcony of the hotel watching the stars.

Bernadette went beside her and hugged her.

"I will miss this, Chlow. You've been a great best friend to me."

Chloe hugged her back and let out the tears that were welling in her eyes.

Bernadette pulled away because she wants to lighten up the mood.

"Hey, is the best man coming tomorrow? I haven't seen him pa ha. He wasn't even in the final rehearsals."

"Yeah. Michael said he is. Kaya lang bukas pa dating niya. His name is Stefan. I met him noon nung bago pa lang ako sa church kaya lang he left soon enough to work abroad."

Chloe shared.

*beep*beep*beep*

Bernadette and Chloe looked at the clock.

"I set an alarm kasi. Sleeping time na Ms. Bride." Bernadette joked her bestfriend.

The two went inside and slept.

The next morning seemed to pass them by so swiftly that Bernadette and Chloe found themselves in the garden where the wedding was held.

It was Bernadette's turn to walk down the aisle but before she did, she looked at her best friend and smiled.

Chloe's eyes started to be teary.

The last bridesmaid and groom's man are already in the middle of the aisle walking in pair.

"Where could the best man be?"

Bernadette thought but perhaps he didn't make it. He wasn't even there yesterday anyway.

This thought made her nervous because she's always been the shy type.

Before she walked down, a man went beside her and offered his arm for her to cling on.