Everyone is staring

Everyone is staring

Elle's POV

Last night Bella and I stayed up all night talking about the Cullen's.  It makes me so happy that she is happy, Bella has a hard time being happy, especially since she blames herself for what happened to me. I tell her over and over that I don't blame her at all, but she wouldn't listen. This morning when I woke up there was an outfit laid out for me, with a little note from mommy-Alice. I'll talk to them about names later. I smile and blush looking at the outfit.

The plain black onesie paired with a beautiful white skater skirt

The plain black onesie paired with a beautiful white skater skirt. Black tights and ballet slippers. Finally, my eyes land on the gorgeous collar and my eyes get watery. I'm so happy! I quickly get ready and head downstairs super excited to hang out with Alice and Jasper, seeing as Bella is getting a ride to school from Edward. Dad had once again left early this morning, but he promised us he'd be here for the weekend. The doorbell rings and Bella rushes to the door to answer it. I bite my lip to hold back the laughter. My sister is in love and it's adorable. Standing at the door is Edward and Alice while Jasper stands a little farther back looking a little tense. I know why though, they explain that Da-Jasper I mean is the newest to their "vegetarian" life style. Bella leaves with Edward while I hop into Alice's car.

On the drive to school I sat in the back biting my lip nervously until the feeling was washed away

On the drive to school I sat in the back biting my lip nervously until the feeling was washed away. I look over at Jasper and smile mouthing a small thank you. "What's up Bug?" Alice asks glancing at me for a second in the rear view mirror. "Um well I was wondering if there was anything specific you wanted me to call you both, like when I'm in small space or just us alone?" I ask fidgeting with my hands. "Bug, do you want to call us mama and daddy?" I blush darkly before nodding my head. "Sounds perfect darlin." Daddy says in his soft southern voice that made me melt. Once we got to school, I notice that the moment I step out of the car everyone is staring at us making my heart race and my anxiety sky rockets. Then a calm washes over me and mama and daddy both hold my hands. "Ignore them bug, they're just jealous." Mama whispers making me blush slightly as we walk into the school together. I smile and nod before saying goodbye as the bell rings for first period. In English class I quickly sit next to Luna who has a spot saved for me. "Someone looks cute." I say making her blush.

"So do you

"So do you." She says with a smile. There is a hint of fear that seems to be laying under the surface. We talk through most of class but take notes when needed. When the bell rings and she stops me. "Elle, please be careful." She says sadly before hugging me tightly, but before I can ask what is wrong she is gone.

(Hello my lovely's! I've missed you! I got really really sick again and luckily stayed out of the hospital this time, so so sorry I made you all wait so long for this! I love you all so much! Have a wonderful day/night)