Little day

Little day

Dancing around my room listening to some music while Bella washes her truck outside. Dad is watching the game and Mr. Black and son are coming over to join. So I've decided to have a little day, dressing up in some cute clothes.

Listening to some music, drinking apple juice, and playing with Belle

Listening to some music, drinking apple juice, and playing with Belle. I sit on the floor with my doll holding her up high like she's flying. My phone goes off and I look at it quickly before smiling and blushing. Mama texted me telling me she and daddy are taking me to meet their family tomorrow. I text her back an okay with a little heart before going back to playing. After about an hour Bella comes in with some lunch.

"Hey

"Hey." She says with a smile and I smile back waving a little. She's sits on the floor next to me. I take out my paci before taking a bite of the sandwich. "Tanks you Bells." I say in my small voice as she nods. "No problem Elle, you wanna watch a movie?" I quickly nod my head excitedly and she giggles softly. "Which one?" She asks as she switches on the tv in my room scrolling through the saved movies. "Maleficent?" I ask and she nods turning it on before wrapping her arm around me and I cuddle into her side. "I love you sissy." I whisper making her smile. "I love you too." Halfway through the movie my eyes start to feel really heavy and I start falling asleep. I feel Bella pick me up and set me on the bed covering me with a blanket and her kissing my forehead before leaving.

(Hey so I thought I would release a short cute chapter for you all, hope you all enjoy! Have a wonderful day/night!)