Be my mommy and daddy?

Elle's pov
Last night all I could do was think about what Alice and Jasper said. "Well if we're being honest I guess I should tell you about my secret." I look down nervously. "I'm a little or age regressor." I say nervously thinking they'll be disgusted, but I feel two kisses on my cheeks. "We know Bug, it only makes us love you more." Alice says while Jasper nods proudly. The memory of last nights events keep replying in my head. I blush as the alarm on my phone goes off letting me know it's time to get up. I take a quick shower and play with my hair for a bit before changing into my outfit for the day.

Walking down the stairs I see Bella holding the keys in her hand muttering to herself

Walking down the stairs I see Bella holding the keys in her hand muttering to herself. "Bells you okay?" I ask softly trying not to startle her. She quickly nods rushing me out the door. The car ride is completely silent, I secretly watch Bella from the corner of my eye. Once at school she and Edward seem to have a staring contest before she walks into the forest Edward following her. Soon I feel two arms wrap around me making me jump. "It's okay Bug, it's just us." Alice whispers in my ear sending a shiver down my spine. "Can we go somewhere more quiet?" I ask and they both quickly nod. We get inside Alice's car before she speeds out of the parking lot. The car ride was mostly quiet but a comfortable quiet. We arrive at a small cute cafe. Outside in the courtyard is a beautiful pool.

We sit by the pool, me being the only one who is eating and drinking anything

We sit by the pool, me being the only one who is eating and drinking anything. "Thank you again for this." I say with a small smile feeling slightly embarrassed that they spent their money on me. Soon calm washes over me and I smile at Jasper. "It's no problem Bug." Alice says before taking a hold of one of my hands. "Well um I was wondering if maybe of course if it's not to much trouble-" I start rambling feeling nervous before getting cut off and calmed down. "You're okay Bug, you can ask us anything." Alice reassures me. "Ask away Darlin." I hear Jasper say in his southern voice making me blush a little. "I was wondering if maybe you guys would be my caretakers?" Alice smiles brightly and nods before pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "Of course we will." Jasper says before kissing my forehead. Once we got back it was lunch time and we decided to hangout outside just talking and laughing. Soon school was over and Bella was driving us back home. We both were in our own little worlds. At home dad wasn't home so we decided to order pizza and just hangout.

(OMG Backstreet back alright!!
Anyway sorry for taking so long! I hope you all are doing well and everything is going good!)