Mall

India P.o.v
As soon as I got to the mall I texted my mom and told her to meet me at Victoria Secret. When I walked in these two girls was staring me down.

"Yes?" They both looked at each other acting dumb. "Y'all staring I just wanted to ask what for?" The girl looked at me, "Sorry I ain't mean to stare." The other girl squinted her eyes, "You August Alsina baby mama, right?" I pointed to the twins, "Yes, why?" The girl looked at the twins and back at me, "Oh okay. Y'all together?"

I laughed and looked at my lockscreen, "Why you wanna know?" She started walking away, "Just asking." I looked at her friend and walked away she must be a thirsty trick that want him but can't get him.

My mom and Christina walked in, "Hey baby girl." I gave my mom a hug and looked at Christina, "What them girls want?" I laughed, "Asking if me and august together." I walked to baby chris stroller and kissed him. "Hi Thea Thea baby."

He smiled I swear I love his smile. My mom played with the twins, "So what's up with you girls?" I started pushing their stroller, "Ain't nothing really going on. Just being a mom," I said pointing to the girls.

Stina laughed, "And you got that right." We walked out the store and went into the baby stores I saw Trey. "Hey big head," I said punching his arm.

Stina laughed, "Trey Lil ugly self." Trey looked at us with a serious face, "First, my head not big and second I ain't ugly. Now move so I can see my neices and nephew. and mama" I pulled the stroller back, "Nope you is not taking them out." Stina pulled CJ stroller back, "Yes don't."

Trey sucked his teeth and went to go hug my mom, "Hey mama Wright." She hugged him back, "hello trey!" "What you doing in the baby store?" Christina asked looking around. I nodded my head, "Forreal."

Trey laughed, "Y'all nosey. But I was actually here to get my three babies something." He said pointing to Stina and I kids. I walked to the shirts,"That's sweet. Hey get the girls this." Trey walked away, "Nope I get what I want to get them." I punched his arm, "My baby." He took out his wallet, "My money."

I punched him in his arm again and laughed. I went through the clothes and got the babies something, CJ too. I got to the cash register and paid for my stuff. We started walking out, "Later Trey."

Trey gave me a hug and the clothes he got for the twins, "Later." Stina punched trey in the arm, "Bye big head."

Trey hit her back with the bag and gave it to her, "Bye wobbly." I laughed, that name gets on her nerves. Then I got a text from august.

Baby- Queen👑💕 ?

- Yes King ?

Baby- Wyd ?

- Just got the kids something. Wyd ?

Baby- Missing you

- Of course.

Baby- What time you gonna be back ?

   - At like 8 going to my moms house after.

Baby- Alright Ill be at my moms text me when u home.

I read his message and locked my phone. He's a mommas boy.

August p.o.v
I hate lying to India I really do love that girl. Right now I was getting some good head from Autumn. She got up and wiped her hands and mouth, "Wooh!" I laughed, "Yeah wooh!"

Autumn walked to the bathroom, "You hungry?" I rubbed my stomach, "Nah I'm good." Autumn walked back to the living room, "Alright so what's up?" I sat on the couch next to her, "Idk what's up?" Autumn looked at me and kicked my leg, "When you taking me on a date?"

I looked at her like she crazy. What I look like taking her on a date? I laughed and shook my head, "Wooah! You speeding up a Lil to fast."

I got up and walked to the bathroom. With her following me. "Really August?" I mocked her, "Really autumn?" She laughed and punched me in the arm, "No I'm being serious."

I laughed, "Want to go to Taco Bell?" She looked at me, I laughed again, "I'll see you later baby girl." "Whatever." I walked downstairs and got my keys and walked out, I headed to my moms house.