Break Up

August POV
It's kind of weird not having India and the twins waking me up in the morning, I checked my phone to see if she called or texted, but nothing came from India, it was more of Autumn.

I sighed and called her back.

Autumn🤔- I swear your a heavy sleeper.

I chuckled.

- I guess so. Anyways wassup?

Autumn🤔- Lets go shopping for the baby today.

I sighed. I wasn't really in the mood to go shopping, ever since last night I've been feeling really bad.

- Alright, I'll pick you up. Be ready in a hour.

I heard her squeal before I hung up the phone. I shook my head and walked to the bathroom, I turned on the water just as I heard my phone rang, I jogged back to the room, hoping it was India.

Which it wasn't, more like my mama.

- Hey mama.

Mama- Don't hey mama me I'm still mad at you, what happened yesterday, tell me the truth August.

I sighed and rubbed my face.

- Remember that girl Autumn?

Mama- Yes why?

- She's pregnant, so yesterday I went to her house to check up on her since i missed the doctors appointment that morning. I-

Mama- You what August? How could you? Does India know?

- Yeah she came to look for me and she popped up at Autumn door unexpected and she saw Autumn stomach.

Mama- She must be hurt August I can't believe you, I didn't raise you this way at all. What in the hell August? I'm very disappointed you. But that's my grandbaby she's having so I'm gonna be there of course but you better be there for her and step up as a man August. I can't believe you man. I'm gonna check up on you later. I'm gonna call India and make sure she's okay.

Before I could say anything else she hung up the phone. I sighed and felt a tear fall, damn a nigga crying. I got up and jumped in the shower.

India POV
I was on the phone with Mama A for two hours talking about August and his baby on the way. I cried to her and told her exactly how I felt about it all. I mean I have no feelings about it but I mean it is what it is, what's done is done.

I walked into the twins room and sat down in the rocking chair, "hey my babies." I picked up A'leeyah and kissed all over her, Aleyah walked up and tried getting up on the rocking chair. I laughed and picked her up, "you want kisses too?" I kissed all over her while she laughed.

A'leeyah got down and sat on the floor. Aleyah looked up at me, "dada?" I smirked, "he's home, would you like to call him?" Aleyah nodded and grabbed my phone, I dialed August number and waited for him to answer.

August- Hello ?

The girls- Dada!!!

I heard him laugh.

August- Hey daddy's girls, where's mommy?

I sighed wondering why he would be asking for me. I took the phone.

- Yes August Alsina?

He laughed causing me to smile.

August - Damn it's like that?

- I guess, anyways the girls just wanted to speak to you. So that's why I called, make sure you pick the girls up this Friday.

"August do you like this crib?" I heard Autumn in the background and I shook my head.

- Go finish shopping for your baby, hopefully the girls and I are invited to the babyshower.

I hung up the phone and sighed I felt the tears coming but I just shook them off, I got up and walked with the girls downstairs.

I looked in the fridge for something to cook, "spaghetti night?" The girls laughed and nodded I laughed and took out the ingredients, getting ready to chef it up.

Stina POV
I put CJ down and walked to the kitchen, I looked for something to make, but my phone rang I looked at it and saw the name Sissy, I smirked, "she actually meant what she said." I picked the phone up.

- Omg Indi you really called that's a first.

She laughed.

India- Girl please you want to be put on right?

- Hell YEAHH ! What's the scoop?

She cleared her throat, sounding as if she didn't want to tell me.

India- That girl named Autumn, the one August was messing with? She's pregnant.

I dropped my phone and put my hand over my mouth, I don't know why but I felt my heart break. I know how my sister feels, it's the worst feeling ever. I picked my phone up.

India- Girl you there?

I nodded my head.

- Y-Yeah I'm here, are you okay? How you taking it?

India- I'm okay I guess. I cried like twice though, I knew it was coming though Stina. I had a feeling she was gonna have his baby, I mean he did cheat on me with the girl. So of course they had sex and of course they probably ain't use a condom so yeah ..

I sighed and shook my head.

- Girl I know how you feel, it's gonna hit you really hard once you see him holding that baby.

India- Nah it's gonna hit me once I attend that baby shower I told him to invite the twins and I.

- I swear you brave and petty for that, you are your mothers child. I want to come, I can't go?

India- Call August big headed ass and ask him.

- Well he might invite Chris so I'll just go with him. Speaking of Chris I think that's him walking in.

- And of course the princess is awake.

India- Omg my baby Royalty, bring her over tomorrow and we go out with the girls.

- Okay sissy, I love you.

India- I love you more. Kiss the kids for me.

- Okay kiss my nieces too.

India- Alright bitch bye.

I laughed and hung up the phone. I picked Royalty up and she smiled. "Hey RoyRoy." She picked her head up off my chest and smiled. CJ ran over to Royalty and I. "RoyRoy," she got down and hugged CJ. "Aww," I said smiling.

Chris walked over to me and kissed me, "she gonna stay for the rest of the week." I nodded my head, "what y'all want for dinner?" Chris sat on the counter, "let's order Chinese food babe." I nodded my head, "fine by me." Chris picked up his phone and ordered the food.