─ 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝗼𝗻𝗲

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝗼𝗻𝗲

The class started to get empty as class ended. Students could be seen taking over the hallways not a minute after the bell rung, starving to eat their luch.

Y/n not being one of them, she stayed inside the classroom with Mina and Denki talking about the other night

"Oh c'mon Y/n! This is the second one this week.'' Denki whined, while shaking the girl by her shoulders.

The h/c haired girl only stared back with a bored face before sighing. "Denki honey, I already told you he was cheating on me with a bacon hair!'' She answered, with a face telling she was starting to get annoyed.

"I know he has good style and is reaallyyy good in jailbreak, but the dude didn't give a damn about Y/n at all!'' Mina jumped in to the conversation slamming the desk with her fist.

The two other teens turning to look at Mina having two different reactions. "Thank yo-''

"okey, but if xX_bigzaddy_Xx is out of the picture, who will Y/n use now?!'' The yellow haired boy cut Y/n off, panic starting to take over his face.

"I really don't nee-'' Y/n started shaking her hands before being cut off again.

"Are you seriously talking about that fucker with that bed hair?!'' A Bakugou asked walked in go the classroom, Sero and Kirishima following behind him.

"Y-yeah bu-''

"You really have bad taste!''

"Oh, shut up blondy! You can't even get a noob to date you!'' The e/c eyed girl shouted back at Bakugou, while standing up fom her chair.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LOUD MOUTH!?!''

What the group didn't notice, was the two toned boy on the other side of the classroom listening to the conversation.

━━━━━━━━━━━

A girls shouting could be heard from the fourth floor of the class 1-a dorms,

The room was dark, the only light coming from the big computer in front of the e/c girl, as the sound talking took over the room

"Denki I swear to got if you don't kill him I will-'' Y/n didn't get to finish her sentence, as she watched her car stop and her avatar get out with its hands behind its back.

"Wai- wait he didn't get me!'' The voice of Denki said through her headphones.

"Oh really~?''

"Yea-''

"WELL THEN COME AND GET ME OUT!!''

"Okey, jeez chill.'' Denki said, doing everything he could to get to the jail faster.

Before Y/n could do enything else, she heard a knock on her door.

It better be that mafia boss fron the fanfic I read the other day.

"Ya know what denki? You take your time to get here.'' The h/c haired girl said, before standing up and getting to the door.

Opening the door only to meet eyes with the two toned boy in front of her. "Todoroki? What a suprise to see you here, can I help you?''

"Y-yeah... I um, wanted to start play roblox and midoriya said you could help?'' The sentece coming out as a question, while he looked everywhere else, trying to not meet the h/c haired girls eyes.

"Eh...''

''