─ 𝗷𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸

━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

The cafeteria was full, students in every table chatting with their friends, or just enjoying their food. Because of this the dekusquad decided to eat their luch in the classroom.

The silece in the room was calming, everyone in their own thoughts after the long morning they had with Aizawa.

"I'm going to confess tonight." The two toned boy said suddenly, taking all of his friends by suprise.

WHAT?!

"My god finally! I thought you would never do it." Tsu sighed, before looking out the window at the blue sky.

Midoriya turned to look at the girl, a small smile forming on his lips. "T-tsu, I don't think that's very nice."

It would be a lie if he said he wasn't slightly scared of the girl, at any moment she could slap you in the face with her toungue. Midoriya once had a dream about it... it wasn't sweet.

"Oh the beautiful children they will have~" Ochako said staring at space, it looked like she was in her own world.

"Let's forget that..." Iida muttered, before looking back at Todoroki. "How are you planning on confessing then?" He asked, raising a brow at the two times boy.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Y/n, I think you should confess." Mina spoke while sitting down on her bed, next to the said girl.

She knew both Todoroki and Y/n liked each other, but were just too stupid to reallize it. C'mon who asks a girl -they don't talk to much- how to play a game, when all of their friends play it.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm just not sure how to." Y/n answered the pink girl, while looking at the ceiling.

Y/n couldn't say she always had these feelings for the two toned boy. She only saw him as a friend, until they started playing roblox together. She felt like the more she was with the male, the more her feeling increased.

"Honey, just tell him 'I like you' and if he doesn't like you back... he's shit." Mina said as she stood up from the bed.

"I gues your right, as always." The e/c eyed girl giggled.

━━━━━━━━━━━

The two stole a yellow car form the museum parking lot as fast as they could, police cars could be seen coming at their location.

"You have to drive off the hill!" Y/n said, panic in her voice as she made her avatar take a gun out, ready to shoot the police.

Todoroki quickly glanced at the h/c haired girl next to him. "A-are you crazy!?" He asked, unsure of the idea she had.

"Uhhh... Yeah I am."

Before the boy could even move the car, a cop had came and arrested their avatars. At that moment, Y/n had a small flashback of when she played with denki.

The next thing the knew they were in the prison cafeteria together, a orange jumpers on both of them.

The two toned boy leaned on the chair he was sitting on, while a sigh left his lips. "We were the only ones they were after." He said, as he turned to look at the h/c haired girl next to him. "They really do hate us." He continued a small smile on his lips, while his and went through his beautiful hair.

"Well, I don't hate you." Y/n said, looking the boy in the eyes, after changing her position in her chair.

"Then go out with me."