First Day Jitters

As Izuku walked down the hall carrying Tsu on his back, on their way to class he heard whispers that were so loud that they were barely whispers at all. "Isn't that the Murderer?" "Yeah I heard he's a psychopath" "someone told me he likes to kill children" "Oh I heard he eats children alive" "What a sick fuck, do you think he's gonna eat that cute frog girl?" "Probably" Izuku sighed and turned toward the whispering mass. "How's about you shut the fuck up hm? That sound good? I don't kill or eat children. I killed bad people" he turned and started walking again before getting smacked on the back of the head by Tsu's tongue. "You don't have to swear you know" "Sorry Tsu" Izuku said, Tsu kept frowning at Izuku before breaking into a smile "I can't stay mad at you" Tsu said, Izuku smiled back and they kept going to class. When he walked in he ignored the stares he got. He put down Tsuyu and walked to the back of the class to an open seat Aizawa pointed to. On his way a boy with fucked up elbows stuck his foot out in hopes of tripping him. Izuku kept walking until he reached Sero's leg but he stopped. Then out of his gourd of sand came a tendril that shit out and grabbed sero's leg and threw him across the room before sitting down in his chair. People kept staring. "Take a fucking picture. It'll make the moment last longer" Izuku said and everyone stopped staring at him. Aizawa instructed all the students to make their way out to the field except Izuku who was to change into a separate outfit. He came out in his gym uniform and a giant gourd of sand on his back. "Jeez dude how are you able to carry that damn thing?" Izuku hid a smile, he'd been warming up to kirishima since last night, "I control both the sand inside the gourd and the sand that makes it up so I can make them lift up a bit and they become lighter" he replied. All the students were told to stand back and watch as Izuku was to do what they did in the beginning of their first year. He used his sand to boost him in the running tests getting extremely high speeds. He naturally had an insane grip strength. And he managed to top the students in all of the test until the ball throw. He threw it and used his sand to boost it until it read infinity. He had used sand to put the ball into a stable orbit around the earth. The day continued but everyone was extra aware of his presence. Until it was lunchtime. As he walked in he was met with the stares of many students. His eyes were drawn to a group of people. Tow girls one with vine hair and the other with massive hands we're holding back a blonde haired boy. "Please let me talk to him I have to thank him" cried the blonde boy tearing at the two restraining him "he saved my mother from being murdered" the vine girl began to let go but the big hand girl told her not to. "We don't know if he'll murder you or not he a villain" Izuku walked over recognizing the boy "Nieto Monoma right? You and your mom were the ones getting attacked by the Centipede?" "Yes thank you so much" said the boy Izuku once again held back a smile and ruffled the boys hair "well I'm not trying to let a Quirkist hero murder people in a drunk rage" "what did you do to him?" Asked the orange haired girl. "If stuffed him full of sand and popped him like a balloon with too much air" the girl looked horrified and began to back away before Tripping and falling but Izuku caught he and put her upright again. "Th-thanks" she stuttered before being dragged away by Monoma after having her neck chopped. "Damn I've waited so long to do that" he laughed "thank you for helping Itsu and saving monoma" said the vine haired girl bowing. He grabbed her shoulders setting her upright again "please don't bow to me. I'm a killer he looked down in shame before sitting down at a table alone. The second he did Tsu appeared in the seat next to him, Kirishima across from him, and some weird dude diagonally from him. "Oh hey Tetsutetsu" said Kirishima "what are you doing here?" Tetsutetsu pointed at Izuku. "I heard he's pretty manly so I came to meet him" "he is" said Kirishima. They talked and ate until Lunch was over. Eventually once the day was over they went out with Izuku as his watch while he got stuff for his dorm room and help him set it up once they got back before all collapsing in a pile on his new comfy bed and falling dead asleep.

/////////////////
Hey guys sorry for how fucking long it took to update this story but hey I hope you enjoyed it
-0kHomie