Hello Old Friend. Sorry i meant Bitch.

"I have to know Izuku... why did you do what you did if you wanted to be a hero? Why become a villain?" Nezu asked "that's simple. Each and every person I killed either committed a crime or refuses to turn in someone who has committed a crime." Izuku said calmly. "For example Pepper Jack, the Capsaicin Hero. He had a high arrest rate but he had a very suspicious records where he would save groups of people but he could never seem to save quirkless ones. I looked into it, and it turned out that it was just Quirk Discrimination which as of 20XX is considered a crime if done consistently. I killed his sidekicks because they would finish off any quirkless survivors that saw Pepper Jack's true motives." Nezu was shocked. "W-well what about Earth Queen and her entire agency? She was the #6 Hero." Izuku laughed "Human Testing. She had her and her sidekicks test quirk enhancement drugs and use said quirks on so called missing individuals." Nezu once again thought more. "The Whisperer?" "She sexually assaulted men then turned it around on them and used her quirk on judges to get them arrested." "Quagmire?" "Murder" "Raikage?" "Assault" "Insectoid?" "Quirk Discrimination" "Stalactite?" "Rape" Nezu was silent. He was realizing that maybe Izuku had good intentions just bad execution. He motioned for Izuku to follow him as he walked out of the room taking the villain with him out of the police station and to his rat sized car. Izuku giggled at the sight. "If you want I can carry you" he said to Nezu. Nezu had been eyeing Izuku's hair the whole time. It was a perfect home for a rodent like him. "Can I best in your hair?" "Sure" Izuku picked Nezu up and put him in his hair. Nezu fell asleep in seconds. "Mmm so fluffy" he mumbled. Izuku attracted a great amount of sand from the nearby beach and made a massive gourd out of said sand filling it with more sand. He took a bit more and surfed on it to UA. When he arrived at the gate he saw a man patrolling the outside. When the man saw Izuku with Nezu he rushed at him most likely thinking he took Nezu. Izuku didn't flinch as the man threw a punch. The sand went up and blocked it but not before waking up Nezu. "Izuku what's going on?" He asked sleepily. "Some dude is trying to kidnap you or something." The man recoiled "no that was you" Izuku looked at him confused "But if I was kidnapping him why was he sleeping in my hair and why am I walking to UA?" "Good point" Said the man. "Wait I recognize you." Said the man "what?" Izuku was confused "you were the one person I actually wanted in my class last year. Too bad about the assault thing though. Both me and Nezu were really upset when the school board wouldn't let Nezu accept you." The man laughed a bit "Nezu was pissed and he spent a week and a half with no sleep trying to get to the bottom of the accusation." "Well then Aizawa since you are here I have something to explain about our new rehab program..."

<Timeskip brought to you by Terraria being just as good of a game as Minecraft>

"Damn" said Aizawa "Bahahaha thats it? You find out that a student of yours got me barred from going to UA and that I was the #1 villain an all I get is a damn? That's hilarious" "well we don't really have a dorm room for you so..." "that's fine I can sleep in my sand." Izuku responded. "But anyway let's go to the dorms first. I have to talk to someone." Izuku wanted to apologize to a student named Mina Ashido. Her father was killed by a hero during his anti mutant quirk rampage a day before. Izuku tried his best to save as many of the people with mutant quirks but a man named Noro Ashido with a quirk that gave him pink skin, pink hair, horns, and black and yellow eyes was killed by said hero. He felt terrible for the poor girl but couldn't risk giving her an apology because she went to UA. Izuku went with Nezu and Aizawa to the 2-A dorms and he made a beeline to the dorm listing. He saw Mina Ashido's room number but he also saw 2 other things that caught his eye. Katsuki Bakugo. The name made his blood boil. And Tsuyu Asui. "So she got in huh?" He walked to the dorm with a number that correspondedwith Mina Ashido's. He knocked on the door. He heard some sobs but they stopped. He heard someone go to the door and open it. "Hello Ms. Ashido. I'm here to apologize on behalf of my negligence." Needless to say she was confused "what do you mean?" "Your father was killed due to my incompetence." He said. Her eyes twisted into a mix of fear and anger. You see the media covered up the whole drunk rampage and said that Izuku was the cause of it and he killed the hero who was merely trying to save those poor souls. She heard Izuku and realized he was the one who supposedly murdered her father. She screamed and ran inside her dorm room slamming the door. The noise caused other students to look into the hall. "VILLAIN!" Screamed Mina in terror. Everyone saw Izuku in front of her door and put 2 and 2 together. Everyone went at him quirks active ready to fuck shit up. Izuku tried to explain himself while his sand blocked their attacks. Eventually he was fed up and yelled. "STOP!" Sand shot everywhere holding the heroes in training to the walls. "Izuku what's going on here? Asked Aizawa "oh your so called heroes in training attacked me with no reason to do so." "SHUT UP EXTRA IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Screamed everyone's least favorite sentient claymore. "Oh hello old friend. Oh sorry I meant bitch."

//////////////
Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while but whatever. I did now. Hope you enjoyed
       -0kHomie

PS) This chapter is dedicated to @wendigo101 because I say so