A Crime or Two

Red. All red. Red everywhere. No not red. BLOOD. Izuku walked out of the now abandoned warehouse soaked in the blood of around 20 different men. Each and every grain of sand glistening crimson. "Kurogiri open a portal" Izuku said into his earpiece "is the deed done?" "No" Izuku says sarcastically "I just wanna come back part way through my assassination because I forgot my Fanny pack. Yes dipshit all 22 are disposed of." "Great. You want the usual for when you get back?" Izuku smiled "you know me so well Ku." "Portal should appear in a sec Izu" It has been a year since Izuku joined the league. He was their assassin and had an insane kill count of 1,300+ the reason being he was sent to kill entire rival organizations alone. He's also wiped out multiple heroes along with their sidekicks and the people that work at their agencies. He has collapsed multiple hero groups as well. He is known as the most lethal and dangerous villain... Sabaku no Akuma or the Desert Demon. (Keep in mind the government doesn't know All for One survived his battle with all might form season 4) His only flaw is that he always, and I mean ALWAYS, keeps his word. When he first showed up on the villain rankings he made an announcement. "Should a comrade of mine be taken... I shall turn myself in exchange for their freedom." That is what lead to his downfall. When he stepped through the portal he saw his regular choice of drink. A straight up bottle of vodka. He was downing it when Twice burst into the room. "Kurogiri, Akuma, we have a problem" Izuku may not show it under his mask of emotionlessness but he was very caring. He rubbed twice's back. "Hey hey what's wrong?" Once twice was calm he spoke "Toga's been captured. I'm so worried about her. I hate that bitch." "Where was she taken?" "The police have her in the Mustafu local police station." Izuku stood up. "Well then. I made a promise." He then walked out the door. He made it to the police station and walked in. He got on his knees and put his hands up. "I, Sabaku no Akuma, turn myself in in exchange for the freedom of himiko toga." The dog headed police chief who was talking to another officer with a cat head looked over. His eyes widened. "Bring her out and I will be incarcerated without any resistance." "Sorry but that ain't how it works." Said another officer walking to him overconfidently with Quirk-Dampening cuffs. Izuku didn't move a muscle but the man was encased in sand in seconds before being crushed into a mound of flesh. "I said bring out himiko toga. If you don't I will not hesitate to exterminate each and every one of you. "Deal" said the clearly shaken up dog chief. The second toga was out she saw him. "Oh no. Akuma you don't have to. Your giving it all up for me? I don't deserve it." She was in tears. The one boy who had ever talked to her without once being weirded out by her was going away. "It's ok T-Chan" he said smiling giving her a massive hug. "Live on" she noded and ran and Izuku grabbed the Quirk-Dampening cuffs off the floor and put them on himself. "That wasn't so difficult was it" Izuku said putting on his emotionless persona once more.

<Timeskip brought to you by Toga being thicc af>

"Well then mr..." Detective Naomasa trailed off. "Izuku Midoriya. Age: 16, Quirk: Sand God. Kill Count: 1,347." He said Emotionlessly "I presume I'm going to be euthanized?" "Wellllll not quite..." Izuku raised an eyebrow. A rat walked in and sat down in front of Izuku. "Hello Sabaku no Akuma... my name is-" nezu was cut off "I know who you are Principal Nezu." Izuku said "Cut to the chase why are you here?" "I want you to be the very first villain to take part in the YVRP or Young Villain Rehab Program. You will attend UA's hero course classes and better yourself." "Heh it's funny. I was banned form going there last year because a kid with a grudge against me made a fake claim of assault. And now that I've killed over one thousand people I am accepted." "Izuku Midoriya?" Nezu never forget the boy. He had an amazing quirk but also an IQ that was only 5 lower than his. He wanted Izuku in the school but he couldn't let him attend due to an accusation of assault. He was just now learning that it was a fake claim and was pissed. "Can I ask who is the person with a grudge against you?" Nezu wondered "Katsuki Bakugo."
/////////////////////
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING RECENTLY. I made this chapter kinda long tho so I hope you enjoyed
    -0KHomie