Chapter 29

Turns out that 'we'll talk later' look, meant business. When we got home I received a very long and boring talk about not cutting and to look after myself. The silver lining was that after, I felt his lips placed on mine. It was not a rough kiss-it was sweet and loving, passionate and happy.

*insert spongebob voice here* 2 hours later.

"Guys, we haven't had a party in ages! Let's set it up!" Tobi exclaimed, smacking his hands together, startling Addie, who was resting her head on his lap. I suppressed a giggle, burying my face in the person next to me, who was Vikk.

"You alright there Ash?" Vikk questioned. I couldn't hold in my laughter and tried to muffle my laughing.

"Yeah." I meant for it to come out like that, but from the laughter and my face in my brothers jumper, it came out as 'ymmmah.' With a few giggles mixed in there. All the boys laughed and the girls giggled.

"Well, let's get set up then!" Shouted Emzie, who had come.

*insert spongebob voice here* 1 hour later.

"Well start inviting people then!" Screamed a very hyper Simon, led by an even more hyper Emily.

**time skip to the next day**

I woke up the next day with a banging headache and a sleeping, naked Ethan next to me. I got up- WAIT. I looked down at Ethan then myself. Naked. Am I pregnant? I tried to remember last night, which was a struggle from the pounding which burst my temples.

**flashback**

I swung the vodka bottle in my hand, knowing I was fully drunk out of my mind. Ethan swept me off my feet, running to his bedroom and making out with me. Drunk.

**flashback over**

CRAP!