XII

"Have you been giving Drake a hard time, again?" Charlie asked Frank, the two of them enjoying some quality time to themselves in their room in the Garage. 

He grunted, removing his mask and laying down on the bed, his head on her stomach and arms wrapped around her waist, the rest of his body between her legs. She chuckled lightly, running her hand through his short hair and down his neck and up again. "He kept secrets from me."

"He wanted to protect you and the club," she said, her hands gently touching him, his eyes shutting at the pure bliss he was feeling. "The same with you, have you ever told Drake about your past?"

He grunted again. 

"Cut the man some slack, he's got a crush," she said, laughing lightly at his childishness. "He's your vice after all."

"Him and his crush are gonna be training the boys."

Suddenly, Charlie grabbed his face, lifting it up to look at him. "Did you just pull a match-maker move on the two of them by doing that?" He smirked and she fell in love with him all over again, looking into his eyes. "I fall in love with you over and over every single day."

He stared right back into her eyes, trying to figure out how a man like himself had gotten so lucky. He leaned up and kissed her lips and she wasted no time kissing him back, still holding his face in her hands, keeping him still. 

His hands snaked up her back, and he scooted up, pushing her back on the bed, laying between her legs as their kiss only managed to deepen. They pulled away for a moment, their eyes heated and holding nothing but passion for one another. 

"We got some time to ourselves," she smirked, wiggling her eyebrows at him. "You wanna?"

He smiled at her. "You ain't even gotta ask."

* * *

"I thought Drake was going to be training us, what happened to that?" said one of the members, murmuring to each other as they stood out in the back of the club, Lucy and Drake standing before them, Drake more off to the side. 

Drake, if he was being completely honest, was not ready to train the rest of the members. He was used to hiding that side of him, unless he was on a run, and he wasn't sure he could bring it out just to train them without them questioning where he'd gotten such skill. 

"Lucy will do your training," Drake said, the light in his face significantly dimmer and all the members noticed it.

"What's wrong with our boy?" said Cobra, crossing his arms over his chest. "Our club clown's off duty today, he ain't ever been off duty a day in his life." Drake remained off to the side, leaning on the chain-linked fence, his face void of the grin he'd wear and his eyebrows down. "Hey, Drake! What's up with you man?"

"She'll be training you as of now," Drake only said, keeping his eyes trained on Lucy. 

Lucy gulped, she was unsure if she could train a group of large, biker men but she was going to try. After all, she had managed to bring her mess into their club while also bringing Drake out of the facade he managed to live under. They murmured amongst each other, a majority of them snickering and not bothering to take her seriously.

She found it no surprise that even these men were misogynistic in their own ways, it only made her more motivated to prove them wrong and tear down the toxic masculinity many of them exuded. 

"Since none of you seem too interested," Lucy began, catching their attention slowly. "If one of you can beat me, then none of you will be forced to complete this training."

The men murmured, laughing and puffing their chests. 

"However," she called quickly, her eyes stone cold. "If none of you can beat me, you will do every single thing I say and I will train you all without any mercy."

They continued to murmur, turning to each other to talk and whisper. 

"Is it a deal, Saints?" she dare call, challenging each and every single one of them. 

It took them a moment, but soon they were all nodding, slapping each others backs and laughing. 

"Alright then it is settled," she said, placing her hands behind her back. "Whoever would like to step up first may do so now. If you can knock me down, you win. If I knock you down, then the next man may step forward."

Right when the words came out of her mouth, one man step forward. A tall, pale man with fire red hair and a beard just as red. He removed his cut and rolled the sleeves of his shirt up, smirking at Lucy. "I hope you don't end up having any regrets, woman," he said. 

"And what's your name?" she asked. 

"Darius," he said, lunging forward, his fist swinging towards her but she dodged it and watched as he stumbled forward.

Quickly, her leg lifted and she dropped it straight on his back, knocking the wind out of him and forcing him down into the earth. He gasped for breath, remaining face first in the dirt for a moment. Drake watched with a smile on his face, trying rather hard not to burst with pure laughter. 

"Nice to meet you, Darius," she said, circling around his fallen body. "You're slow and have no reflexes. You leave yourself wide open, as well. You throw your arms thinking a single punch will stop someone, but your form is weak too."

She stopped and looked up at the rest of the men, her hands still behind her back. "Who's next?"

Hello Everyone!

I'm so sorry for the extremely late update! School has been extremely exhausting and draining. For the last three weeks I have had midterms on top of projects, one after the other, not to mention work. I am hoping now that midterms are done that I will be able to update a bit more but please be patient with me!

Thank you all so much for your continuous support and please continue to vote and comment, it helps me out a ton!

With care,
D. M. Brightwell