Eleven

Kevin
I decide to call Pearl when I wake up in the morning just because I just want to hear her voice after the horrible dream I had.

"Hello?" I hear her on the other line when I call her from my mobile phone. I'm laying on my bed alone with my door closed so Nick and Joe don't try to bug me knowing that I'm talking to Pearl.

"Sorry, were you sleeping?" I ask her since her voice sounds like she just woke up.

"Yeah, but don't worry, you're fine!" She reassures me. I check the clock and notice it's 8 a.m. and that not everyone gets up this early.

"I can call back later, I'm so sorry," I tell her. I feel really guilty for not checking the time.

"Kevin, you called me for a reason," she says.

"I just wanted to hear your voice, I guess," I tell her honestly.

"You know we're going to see each other later today, right?" She says, and I almost forgot that we have rehearsal today.

"Oh yeah. Well, I'll see you then, Pearl. Sorry for waking you," I tell her, somewhat embarrassed. She giggles on the other end before we hang up, making me smile.

Pearl
"1, 2, 3, 4," one of the choreographers counts off as we begin our routine. Amber, Jade, and I arrived at the backstage dance studio around 10 a.m. to start rehearsing for the first show in a couple of weeks. I'm really nervous about it because I'm going to be in front of thousands of screaming fans, but I know their eyes will be more on the Jonas brothers than on the backup dancers.

Our first routine is to Burnin' Up, which is the song they're going to open the first concert with, and each of us are going to get paired with a brother to do a little dance with, so I hope I get paired with Kevin. Right now the guys are busy on stage, so we have choreographers dancing with us pretending to be them. They coached us to walk around the guys in a rather sexy way and touch their shoulders and chests, and I'm blushing thinking about possibly having to do that to Kevin.

"Costume fitting time, ladies!" Some woman with a headset says as she enters the dance studio. We finish up and they lead me to "wardrobe" which is a backstage area with tons of mirrors and lights as well as racks and racks of outfits. A lot of them look shiny and some look skimpy. And I also see racks labeled with 'Kevin', 'Joe', and 'Nick' that have colorful outfits hanging on them.

The first ones they pulled for us were two-piece outfits with a sparkly bandeau top and different color variations of the same pants. They were pretty baggy which would give us room to move around and do our dance moves.

Most of the other outfits consisted of bandeau and bustier style tops with similar pants on bottom, and most of them incorporated sparkles somewhere or had bright colors that I'm assuming coordinate with the brothers' outfits

Most of the other outfits consisted of bandeau and bustier style tops with similar pants on bottom, and most of them incorporated sparkles somewhere or had bright colors that I'm assuming coordinate with the brothers' outfits. The most skimpy outfit is the one with the short black bottoms and red zip-up top.

That's the exact outfit that the girls and I have on right when the brothers burst through the doors to the wardrobe area

"Excuse me, did anyone ever tell you not to walk in on girls while they're changing?" Says Jade jokingly.

Her and Nick start arguing about something that might be funny but I can't focus on it because I sense someone watching me.

I can feel Kevin's eyes on me the whole time they're having their childish exchange and I finally look up at him.

"Hey Pearl," he says with a smile.

"Hi," I say, and it feels like we're looking into each other's eyes for just a short while, but apparently it's gone on too long because Joe pitches in.

"Ok, I'd love to watch you lovebirds stare at each other all day but we have things to do. You girls look great by the way," Joe says with a wink as he pushes his brothers to another area and I see Kevin look over his shoulder and smile at me again before he disappears from sight.

"Can I officiate your wedding?" Asks Amber after watching the interaction between Kevin and I.

"Shut up,"I tell her.