Chapter 7

(Seraphina POV)

"What brings you here Remi?" I asked the pink haired girl who was leaning against my wall.

"You were the one who wanted in, I didn't want to involve you, but I feel like you have the right to be there when we beat EMBER."

"So your still going to fight, even after what happened to you guys."

"Of course, for Rei." She said, determination filling her gaze.

"For Rei?" I asked inquisitively, I knew her brother died a few months ago, but fighting EMBER for him?

"He was killed by EMBER, and I intend to return the favor." She growled, her eyes sparkling with a similar electricity that she produced.

"For Rei." I nodded in agreement.

"I'm gonna go ask Blyke to help me, you should come too, to persuade him."

I rolled my eyes, she was excessively oblivious to the fact that Blyke would follow her into the depths of hell.

That kid was like an excited puppy that always trailed around her, there was no chance he would say no.

She stepped out from my room and headed for the door.

"Hey Remi." I called after her, and Remi turned back with an unreadable expression.

"Don't tell John."

"He hates me anyway, so I wouldn't be entirely surprised if I never talked to him again." She shrugged.

"So I won't tell him, obviously." She rolled her eyes with her usual smile.

Her pink hair disappeared through the doorway, and I was left to lie down on my bed alone.

Superhero fighting.

Who would've guessed?

Not me.

(Blyke POV)

How long would it take Remi to realize that she was getting both me and Isen worried?

We told her that we care about her and avenging her brother, but she's so persistent.

EMBER is batshit crazy, that lady could've killed all of us if there was even one person helping her.

Superhero's aren't a bad a thing, but EMBER is a different story.

EMBER is fucking crazy.

I walked into the kitchen, and found John humming as he was cutting an apple.

"Hey John." I said with a grin, and he shot me the normal look of disgust.

"What do you want?" He growled and I backed up, he was so aggressive all the time.

"Nothing, was just saying hi." I shrugged and he raised an eyebrow before focusing on slicing his apple.

"Tch."

"Why can't you at least give me a chance?" I asked curiously, leaning myself against the kitchen doorframe.