Whaaaat the what is going on??

WOAH I got a ton of (okay not a ton but more than usual) messages for updates on the last chapter! Here you guys GO! :D

Kinkajou

We were going to sleep.

Amazing right?! :D

I was sleeping with Moon on my left side, and Turtle on my right side.

The others kind of shoved Turtle next to me, don't ask ME, Innocent little KINKAJOU, why.

But hey! I don't mind!!!

It's going to be FUN anyways. :)

"How FUUUN! :D" I squeaked. 

"Shut up!" Glory ordered. 

"NO!" I said cheerfully. "Not TODAY, not EVER."

Turtle winced as I shouted 'EVER' in his ear.

Moon snorted a laugh. 

Tsunami nudged her, and Winter nudged Moon, and Qibli nudged Winter, and Winter hit Qibli for nudging him.

????? Huh?????

Were they having SECRETS without me???

Who would DARE leave out the amazing KINKAJOU????

Not them, that's for sure. ;)

Okay, maaaaaaybe. 

There was one time when Moon, Glory, Tsunami, and Qibli teamed up to sneak a piece of meat into my fruit salad.

I'm a vegetarian, so naturally, I hated meat.

No wonder the four of them were whispering on the other side of the table.

Oh well.

Swordtail was already asleep.

Luna had went outside for a bit to meet up with some of her other friends, Sundew, who must be a bit more popular than Luna, Cricket, and her half brother Blue.

Deathbringer was trying to get into a comfortable position and was of course squirming around, Glory scolded him for kicking her, Riptide was telling Tsunami a story on how he saw a squid and got blasted in the face with squid ink, Tsunami was teasing him about it, Clay was eating, Starflight was reading, Qibli was telling Dad Jokes to Winter, Winter was muttering about continuing yelling at the trash can, Moon was talking to Sunny, and I was talking to Turtle.

Turtle was sort of BLUSHING. 

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT???

:O

Well, I guess I am amazing right? :D

I was telling him about how I once eaten a bad strawberry, and Turtle was being very SHIFTY. 

No, I don't mean he was being evasive.

I meant very LITERALLY.

He was shifting a ton. :|

Wonder why. Hmmm

Oh well.

After thirty minutes, the dormitory next to ours, the one with all the grumpuses, Flame, Carnelian, Icicle, and Pike, shouted at us to shut up and sleep.

Tsunami hosted a shouting match with them, insisting that they snored too loud, and then the dormitory on our LEFT side shushed us.

That was the dormitory with Tamarin in it, so naturally

I shut up. 

But not for long.

Before any of us knew it, Scarlet was banging on our door again.

Finally, we turned off all the lights.

Half of us immediately fell asleep.

Of course, that did NOT include me.

Deathbringer nearly shoved Turtle into me and squished him there, and promptly fell asleep, even though I was pretty sure he was only pretending, and it seemed like Moon purposefully rolled over, causing me to squeeze into Turtle's side.

WHAT THE WHAT IS GOING ON???

Glory snickered, and Tsunami shushed her.

Why did Moon and Deathbringer HAVE to squish me and Turtle?!

We aren't gummies! 

Or are we....? 

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O