Why. I really hate interviews

Sundew

"Okay okay WOAH woah woah.

First up before we start.

I have a question for YOU.

You, yes you.

Okay here is the question:

WHY IS MY LIFE SO HARD?

(Answer in da comments. -Sundew da mad)

Why.

WHY.

WHYYY.

I'm raging for no apparent reason.

Maybe because my stupid mom went and executed a mission she TOLD me I would be in, then left me out.

Maybe it's because of my apparent new queen, I mean, COME ON. Why HAZEL? I mean, okay. I don't want to be queen, but still.

or maybe it's because I chipped my nail.

EITHER WAY I'M RAGING, ALRIGHT?"

Willow, who was sitting in front of me, sighed. "Sundew, stop yelling."

"Didn't you hear what I just said?" I demanded. 

"I'm interviewing you. Also, I'm right in front of you. I can hear you quite clearly, and so can the rest of the school."

She waved her hand at the entrance way of our dormitory, where ten kids were crowding around to see who had angered me, Sundew, again, for the fifth time this week.

"Well, they should LEARN to MIND their own BEESWAX." I shouted at them.

They quickly bustled off, except for four.

Of course, it had to be Cricket, Blue, Swordtail, and Mandrake.

"WHAT NOW?"

"Um," Mandrake said. "We need to get our textbooks? For history? Is that allowed?"

"Apparently no." Cricket said.

I glared at her and flung their textbooks into their faces.

"Happy?" I snapped.

They ran off.

"Sundew, really?" Willow sighed, AGAIN.

Arrrrrg.

"Yes really." I muttered. "I don't even know why you are interviewing me, or the stupid ELA teacher assigned an 'interview a person'. I hate interviews."

"Reallyyyy?" Willow asked, TRYING to be uh, what the word? Uhhhh.... nevermind. "Youuuuu? Hateeeeee stuffffff?"

"Shut up." I huffed.

I leaned onto me knees and glared at Willow.

But I found it hard to be mad at her. She had a way of that.

WHYYYYYYYYYYY

WHY WHY WHYY

This was a good time to be even madder.

So I decided to take it on my interview.