4 | Oh, No

Parker's POV

The last thing I need is boy issues. And looky now. Now I got them. Dang. The new boy keeps staring at me, watching my every move. 

It's creepy. And stupid. 

I break into a run on the playground, up the slide, and into the tower, watching from above.

The kids who were there immediately move away. I laugh mentally. It's fun to be feared by all the kids. Even the older ones.

You get privacy. People run away. And never ask you questions, which is great when you got a big secret.

I spot the new kid. It's looks like he's getting bullied by the "big-and-the-bold" as I call them. Bunch of jerks.

I look closer. I go closer too. They don't notice me up on the slide. "You're in our group, wether you like it or not," said Chad, the boy with blonde hair. 

I jump off the slide, and with my uncanny ablity to turn "invisable", I tackle Chad to the ground. The new boy gasps.

'Suck it up and know that I'm stronger than this jerk,' I think. "Don't. Just don't." I said to Chad. "Don't pick on him or whatever you're doing." And then I punched him in the face.

I pulled the new kid far away so they wouldn't think he did it and then I used my "superpower" to disappear. I knew Chad's minions wouldn't tell on me.

The bell rang. Time to go back inside.