Chapter 5

Hello Loviles!!

Sorry I haven't posed in a few days, I have bronchitis and I'm dying😭😭😭
(no, I'm not really dying 😂)
But I really hope you enjoy this chapter!! Hint hint- A lot of stuff is going to happen so I'll try my best to keep you updated ❤️ ily all sm !

-Xoxo Raven

TAURIEL:

I have no clue where to find Elion... I haven't seen him since I was imprisoned. I should start where I found him before- the abandoned village.

The sun was hiding behind the array of mountains, just barley shining its rays through the trees. It made me smile- remembering the fond memories Legolas and I share gave me the brightest bit of hope for the future.

He's just as good as a fighter as me, and sure enough King Thranduil knows how to use a sword. And if Elion offers to help us, we would surely have an entire army. Then we could get our home back. Then we could get everything back they have stolen from us.
Including our pride.

I've been wandering his part of woods for a while now- still no sign of him. I impatiently wipe the sweat from my brow and sheathe my bow.

"Elion?" I shout, but no reply. I'm nearing the abandoned village, but I have no hope that he will be there. "Elion? It's Tauriel. From Mirkwood."

Still no reply.

Then the village comes into my line of vision. I smile, then run towards it. I gently open the door of the small rundown hut where I first met Elion, then step inside.

"Elion." I whisper through the hut. But there was no hope. He's gone. And without his help, how are we supposed to win back our kingdom? We can't fight with just three people. Even if we could pull off raiding Mirkwood and killing half of them off, there's still no chance of survival.

I exhale, then exit the hut and lean myself against a nearby tree.

He wouldn't help us anyway. Thranduil turned him down, and now he will turn us down. We have no hope of getting our home back.

"Tauriel?"

I fixate my eyes on the man standing before me with a warm smile. "Elion!" I hop to my feet and throw my arms around him.

"I thought I would never have the pleasure of seeing you again." He says, adding a smile. "I've come to ask a favor from you."

"What is it?"

"The orcs. They took over Mirkwood. They killed our people, but luckily I was able to escape, along with Legolas and King Thranduil." I mutter. "Are you well?"

"Yes, I am." I didn't want to tell him about the poison- I don't need anyone else worrying about me while our people are remaining slaves to the orc kin.

"What do you need me for?"

"You have a kingdom and and army, if we could get them to fight alongside us, then we could win back Mirkwood." He cocks an eyebrow and shakes his head. "I am sorry, but I cannot do that. Your king would not help me in my time of need, so I'm afraid I have to return the favor."

"Elion, please. This is my home. Innocents are dying, and you know I would have helped you if I could. Do this for me." I plead. He just stares at me and holds his breath, looking to be at war with himself. "Perhaps."

"But I'm not so sure my people will return the kindness I am showing you. But I will try. Where is Thranduil and Legolas?"

"I left them back at camp." He offers a smile, then we start walking towards the center of the forest.

I'm scared- terrified actually. That we won't win-- that I'll loose Legolas in the process. I can't imagine life without him. It hurt to imagine such ways, but in this world, you have to prepare for anything. For the worst. Because when death comes to take it's toll, it shows no mercy.

*~*~*~Other authors note~*~*~*

SNAPPY FINISH. Ily all SO MUCH! When I read the comments and all, it just literally makes my day. So thank you for all the support!

Please comment your opinions-- I love reading them. Anything you'd like to know or say, just comment and I'll happily reply. And I apologize again for the short and both late posts-- life's been happenin. Cx so Have a wonderful weekend, Loviles!!

-xoxo, Raven.🌙