Chapter 7 - No Underwear...

THIRD POV

"How do I look?" she questioned Khyre he smiled bright showing his perfect teeth. "Beautiful,"  Khyree replied.

"As always" Suga added.

Her outfit

"You're not wearing underwear right?" Khyree asked making Autumn's face flushed deeply. "Of course she is," Suga said flipping the page on her magazine.

" Take them off," Khyree spat making Aud scoff. Why should she take off her underwear if she did not deem it to be?

"Why should I?" she questions while a glint of mischievousness filled Khyree's eyes. "Because, when the twins demand that you take them off wouldn't it surprise them to find out that you weren't wearing them at all?" Khy smirked.

"I don't know," She replied, knowing damn well that deep down inside she didn't want to wear one. Autumn's sex life was non-existent considered how many exes she had. she had never gotten anywhere or as far as a kiss.

But not wearing any underwear made her feel kind of rebellious and she wonders what the twins would do if they found her wearing no underwear.

Would they punish her?

Would they bend her over? Fucking her at the same time while she begs for more. She gulped surprised and aroused by her dirty mind.

She was a trained killer for crying out loud! She shouldn't be this flustered over a few dirty thoughts.  But the twins made her this way. Cursed them.

"Fine, turn around," She huffed making Suga and Khy chuckle. "Bitch we have seen you butt ass naked plenty of times. Hell, we've seen you naked a lot of times we know about that faint birthmark on your left ass cheek," Khy boasted making her go down memory lane.

She smiled shaking her head remembering their party night when she got drunk and strip in front of them.

She was that type of drunk. The type to strip and show everyone her luscious tits.

"But if it makes you feel ladylike then ok," Khy said turning around while Suga's gaze stayed on her magazine.

Taking off her underwear she went to her desk opening it before placing her brown lacy thong inside.

Hearing a knock on her office door they all turned their attention to Marcelo who opened the door peeking his head in.

"They're here, Miss Rosewood,"  he stated. "Okay, I'll be there," She replied and in return, he nodded his head closing the door.

"Okay, I'm off guys," She nervously smiled."Okay, Bitch, You go out there and show them the Temptress you are then take them to your loft and fuck em senseless," Khy spoke as though he was saying something inspiring.

Suga chuckled pulling down her magazine. "Just be yourself," She said giving Autumn an encouraging smile.

She nodded but paused realizing why th fuck is she so nervous? She had been through things worse than this and she was nervous about for one date?

Was this even a date?

Autumn was basically a Mafia Princess and the fact that this made her nerve-racking then she shouldn't take this lightly.

Again it was the twins that made her this way. Maybe it was the way they had her bend over their desk, punishing her, spanking, and devouring her.

Dammit. She thought squeezing her thighs thinking quietly to herself maybe it wasn't a good idea not to wear underwear.

"Now stop making them wait," khy said pushing her out of her office. Once she was out of her office she exhaled passing Marcelo who nod in her direction as she left her store.

Once she was out of the store, her eyes quickly met the twin's making her take a sharp take of breath.

Her chest heaved up and down of how their predator gaze eyed her ravishingly like their prey. "Tesoro," Mario purred while Luigi growled.

Immediately Aud straightens her posture lifting her head before allowing her courage to come through.

"I hope this isn't too much," She smiled innocently raising a brow while the boys, no, men gaze devoured her.

"Should we cancel our reservation and take her home, Brother?" Mario queried making Luigi jaw clenched.

"We should go, "was all Luigi barked out. Walking there towards them Aud made sure to sash-sway her hips making the twin's eyes glued onto her ass.

Luigi smiled making the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.  Damn. "Keep teasing and I'll make sure to punish you for it later," He said lust filling his tone.

Biting her bottom lip she entered the car Mario had opened for her.  Three of them sat in the backseat while the driver drove them to wherever the twins had planned.

__________________

"Well isn't this nice," She smiled as she gazed around the restaurant. "Did you two rented it out,"  She asked as the waiter guided them to their table in the back room.

"Yes and is that a problem?" Luigi inquired raising a brow. "No, but why rent out the whole restaurant?" She asked.

"We own this, Mi Cara it would only be best if we had it cleared out for this date since we want you all to ourselves," Mario Spoke out.

Feeling a little aroused and afraid since Luigi sat on her left and Mario sat on her right. She hoped that they won't notice her not wearing underwear.

She cursed herself for taking Khyree's advice.

"What would you like to have tonight?"  

She licked her lips thinking before saying her order. "Some shrimp fettuccini, " please," She ordered while the twins ordered right behind her.

Mario and Luigi both at the same time rested their hands on her exposed thigh. Instinctively Aud closed her thighs tight making Mario smile. 

"Now, Tesoro, are you not wearing any underwear?" Mario smirked urging his hand higher while Luigi's hand dared to force her thighs open.

She gasped hurriedly trying to close them but Luigi held them in place, spread wide giving Mario a chance to test her.

"Should I check for myself?" He snickered, his hands coming close to her aching heat. She was aroused by this and she liked it.

Dammit, she liked it.

____________