Chapter 10 - Meeting the family...

THIRD POV

"Dammit, " Aud cursed as she claimed clenched her thighs together.

After the call with their brother, the twins somehow had convinced Autumn to attend the family dinner.

And to also not wear any underwear.

She bit her lip as Luigi and Mario's hands both rested on her lower back.

Opening the front door they were greeted by a tall woman who looked like she was in her 30s.

"Boys!" the women chirped making the twins smile widely.

Lifting a brow in curiosity, Autumn outstretched her hand introducing herself, making her presence known.

"Ahh, Autumn Rosewood, " she announced friendly.

"Aud, this is our mother, and mother this is our Regina, " Mario introduced.

Carina squinted her eyes before quickly inviting them in and motioning them to follow her.

"I can't believe nonna died, " Mario started as Luigi agreed with him.

"I say good riddance your father's mother was a bitch, " Carina spoke up making Autumn's eyes widen in shock.

Who would talk about their family member like that?

"I guess it's true, " Mario shrugged.

Taking them into the diner room Autumn noticed Stefano and Sebastian seated along with two other men.

While the twin's father was seated at the head of the table smoking a cigar.

"Ah! No smoking in my house!" Carina yelled Salv rolled his eyes before putting the cigar out.

Interlocking a hand into hers, Mario lead Autumn towards the dinner table before placing her between him and Luigi.

Feeling a pair of eyes on her, Aud looked up surprised seeing Stefano smiling widely while staring her down.

"Autumn Rosewood," Stefano spoke as both of the twin's hands placed themselves on her thigh.

"Stefano," she stated earning a nod from him.

"Rosewood,"

"Where have I heard that name before?" Carina queried taking her seat next to her husband.

"Paris Rosewood, the one that married Dominic Dragon, Honey," Salvi answered, and like that everyone's eyes were on Aud.

"No need to make her uncomfortable the Scorpion Mafia and the Dragon's blood Mafia are cordial now, " Stefano mentioned taking the tension off of Autumn.

In sync, both oft begins rubbed their hands on her thighs as a motion to soothe her.

"For now, but I guess you're right, " Salvi huffed.

"It's nice to meet you guys, " Autumn spoke up with earning a nod from both Steff and Salvi.

"So how did you two meet her?" Carina asked the twins who seemed occupied with Autumn.

Clearing her throat so that the twins would snap out of their daze. She then took a sip of her wine.

"We meet her at her 18 birthday party, " Mario spoke up while Carina nodded.

"Who talked to who first?"

"Luigi and I stopped her first kiss, " Mario started making Carina cough on her steak and Salvi smile.