𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘈𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘢(𝘽𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮/𝙊𝙁𝘾) 𝘼-𝙊-𝘽

I had no Idea that you guy's would like the first A-O-B but thank you all for your support!

Here is One with bucky

Requested by: @Delilah688

I pulled through the remaining paperwork and packed them away into my draw to finish filing later on. I sat in my small office bored and in discomfort. My heat was due on soon and luckily my boss tony let me take the next two weeks off to keep myself well away from the other alpha's at the office since the last incident. I may or may not have thrown an irritating alpha out on his arse. out of a window. It was only the first floor! okay yes I might have overreacted but hey he grabbed my ass and I merely retaliated. Tony said that he did have it coming however he didn't really want to have him thrown out of the window since I had to have my pay docked in order to replace the window.  I took in a deep breath and slowly released it as I rested my head onto my arms on the desk. "Rebecca can I have a word with you in my office please?" I jolted up to see tony in my doorway "Oh...Sure" I walked out with him towards his office and stepped inside as he shut the door. "Take a seat" I sat down on the small sofa in front of a small coffee table and flattened out the creases on my black work trousers.    "So you're probably wondering why I asked you here" I smiled and nodded "well, Truth is that I could do with you're help Rebecca" My ears perked up and the sound of tony stark needing my help. Not that I haven't helped him out before at work but this time it sounded more important. "with what mr.stark?" he smiled and poured a cup of what I assumed was whisky before sitting down next to me "Please Rebecca how many times have I asked you to call me tony?" I giggled "Sorry just habit I guess" I was friends with tony for a long time since he worked along side my dad's company after buying it in order to gain more out of it. My dad built medical machines but where going bankrupt however tony took an interest, well I say tony but bruce was the main person who convinced tony to help out. since then we had become good friends particularly after my dad passed away and tony offered me a place to work since my older brother was taking over my dads role. "Well I could do with your help with some paperwork and I understand that you have some data for banner that he needs to go through with you yes?" "oh yes I've finished it I'm just finalizing a few bits on it and then he said to email or post it to him if I could." tony smiled and patted me on the knee "Well kid I figured you could come and see him in person since tomorrow night we are having a get together and then you can talk all about whatever science stuff it is that you talk about..." I felt myself light up, I have met the avengers before since I moved over to work with tony but it's been almost two years since I've been able to see them, we chat on the phone and emails when needed to but it would be nice to see them again. "Really?" "Really." I hugged him and  then left to finish the remaining paperwork. I could hear tony giggling as I skipped out the room. 

It's the night of the party and I'm super excited. I rustle through my wardrobe and grab a simplistic dark purple bodycon dress with a deep V neck cut down the chest. I figured I'd wear something a little extra since I haven't really gone anywhere in months. Paired with black slip on heels and some silver studs and silver choker style chain I felt so sexy with myself. Nat would  be proud since before I met her I wouldn't be seen dead in a dress. My messy chocolate brown hair curled slightly at the ends and pulled over towards one side resting on my right shoulder. "Okay...You can do this...Just don't embarrass yourself and you will be fine Becca..." I hyped myself up before heading out the door and getting a taxi to the avengers tower. I figured if I had a drink or two that I would be able to just taxi back rather than risk driving back.  Once there I took the lift up to the top level where the party was and stepped out to loud music and people all having a laugh and overall a goodtime. Nat spotted me and rushed over "Hey Becca! Wow you look gorgeous!" "thanks nat. I felt like I should wear something other than trousers like you suggested" we both laughed and went over to chat and catch up before tony, bruce and clint walked over "Looking good there Becca" tony said with a stupid grin on his face as he plopped down onto the grey sofa. "behave tony" nat said before getting up to grab another drink. tony pulled his tongue out at nat as she walked away making me laugh and nat shout out "I saw that stark" which made tony suddenly freeze and put his tongue back in. "She's gonna beat me up for that ain't she?" he looked at clint as he took a drink "Yep" after some chatting bruce and I were the only ones on the sofa for some time as we talked and I showed him some of the work I had. It was then a scent hit me like a brick wall. Almost like early autumn. Subtle pine wood smell and a hint of fresh rain after a fresh rainfall onto the ground. It was earthy and rustic in nature almost. Bruce must have sense a change in my mood as he tapped my shoulder to bring me out of my haze "Becca? Becca?" "oh...um yes sorry...got distracted...you where saying bruce?" he moved closer and whispered to me "Your scent is flaring. if you're not careful the others will smell it and trust me there are some pretty idiotic people who will try something stupid" my eyes shot open as a large hot flush was sent down my body to my core "Oh god...Uhhh...Bruce...I think I need to leave..." he gave a half hearted smile and nodded but as I made my way to the elevator I picked up that same smell again and found myself buckling over in pain as my body began to scream, telling me it's mating season. Oh the joys of being an omega. Truth is I never took an alpha since I hadn't found the right person and if I'm honest I wasn't that bothered. No one pestered me about it really except tony whenever I would how he would say 'become moody'. I rushed into the toilets and shut the lavatory door locking it and pulling the toilet seat down so that I could sit for a moment. "Becca? Becca are you in here?" Both nat and wanda had come into the toilets worried "I-I'm o-okay..." another cramp hit me making me whimper "You're in heat aren't you?" nat said as I unlocked the door and stepped out "I'm not supposed to be. I still have another week before I'm due..." wanda grabbed a cloth and ran it under the cold water and patted it around the back of my neck. "well then we all know what that means don't it?" nat smiled and looked at wanda "No. No it's just an early kick that's all...I haven't-" "-Haven't suddenly come into intense heat after smelling someone?" I looked her in the eyes "It's alright Becca bruce told me because he was worried after seeing you rush into here so fast" They were right. It must have been that scent that I could smell. It was right after that, that my body went into full auto mode. "There was a smell...It-It started after that..." nat hugged me and helped me sort myself out as best as we could.