Chapter 1: Introduction to 1-A

As Claire got ready to go to her first day of classes, she got a text from the principal telling her homeroom number as well as her other classes.
She had moved into her dorm last week without anyone but school and dorm faculty knowing. She got on her bicycle and rode to the college. Walking in to the front gates of U.A, Claire was hella excited to meet her new classmates and hang out with them. The principal, Mr. Nezu, told Claire to wait in the office until 1-A is ready.

In class 1-A, everyone was waiting for Aizawa to walk in to start class as usual, however Mei Hatsume walked into the classroom with a desk and a chair in tow. Izuku Midoriya stood up, "Excuse me! Mei? We don't have any desks that need fixing right now?". Mei heard him and replied, "Oh I know! This baby is here just in case!", She said as she patted the thing as if it was alive and left the room. Aizawa walked into the room and started class. Halfway into his explanation, he realized that he forgot something and smacked his forehead with his palm and contacted Nezu on his radio communicator.
Nezu brought the excitedly waiting Claire to class and introduce herself

She walked into class wearing her usual blue space suit looking coat with gloves and leggings. Claire stood at the front of the class with a huge smile on her face.
"Hello! My name is Claire Romanoco, but you can call me Noko or Roma. Nice to meet you all!", she said while looking around the class.

"Any questions for Ms. Excited over here?", Aizawa asked the class.

Mineta raised his hand, "Can I have your number?", which was responded by a slap to the face from Tsu's tongue.

"Anyone else?" Aizawa said again.
Midoriya raised his hand,"What is your quirk?", he said while pulling out his notebook.

"Well, I can convert my emotions into dark energy and then use it to my advantage! Like powering up my melee attacks.", Claire replied. She continued, "I can also create weapons as long as I have a physical image of the said weapon! Like a whip, shield, sword or baseball bat or something like that! It also depends on my emotions. Like negativity of any kind. But thankfully for you, I'm almost always feeling. . . POSITIVE!", Claire finished her answer with an enthusiastic yell.

"Like Yaoyurozu's quirk!", a voice said. The voice belonged to Kyoka Jiro.
Claire continued answering questions until she was told to sit down by Aizawa. After class, she went back to the dorms to rest and think of new recipes for her recipe book.

End of Chapter 1
(See ya soon!)