Chapter 2: The Sleepover pt.1

As Claire settled into her dorm, there was a knock on her door.
She opened and was greeted by a girl with pink skin, pink hair, and horns, a girl with brown hair and round cheeks, and a boy with yellow hair with a black streak in it. It was Mina Ashido, Ochaco Uraraka, and Denki Kaminari.

"Hi there! I'm Mina Ashido.", Mina said with an enthusiastic tone in her voice.
"And this is Ochaco Uraraka and Denki Kaminari.", She continued.
"We wanted to invite you to a class sleepover at Ashido's dorm tonight.", Uraraka told Claire.
"YES! I'LL BRING SNACKS! Oh and drinks! And. . .", Claire shouted happily. Uraraka, Ashido, and Kaminari didn't get to leave for about 5 minutes while Sinclair continued with her list of baked goods she could cook and bring to the sleepover.
Out of the 19 recipes, only 7 didn't take forever to cook.
Claire got her blankets, pillows, make up kit, and hair brush. Ya know, the essentials. She went to the kitchen so she can get to cooking all 9 of her accepted recipes.
Considering how big the kitchen in the college is, it only took about 3 1/2 hours to cook everything from Fried Banana Snacks, to Caffeine Infused Sparkling Cider.
After she brought everything to Ashido's dorm, the sleepover had finally started.
From playing Spin the bottle being Mineta and Kaminari's idea, to Light as a Feather stiff as a board being Mina's Idea. Claire started sharing her recipes with Rikido Sato.
Every one was having except this one person in the corner, Koji Koda. He was silently reading a book and not doing any of the activities and that caught Claire's eye. She walked over to the boy and said,"Hiya. It seems like your being boring."

Koji looked up to her and put down his book.In sign language he replied,
"I'm sorry. But I'm only here because I'm forced to interact with others". Claire had absolutely no idea what he was saying so she just shrugged it off and dragged him over to the rest of the crowd to make him participate in the mini dance party.
Of course, Izuku and Ochaco were there together with a soul mark on their shoulders, a fist with stars around it. Bakugo was there too but only because Kirishima, his soulmate, was there. Their soulmate mark was a flexing arm with an explosion.
Momo and Jiro were the first two soulmates to start dancing together. Their soulmate mark was a pair of headphones with a shield on the earpiece.
When it was 3 am Claire, Koda, Midoriya, Kirishima, and Tokoyami were the only ones awake.
Tokoyami started off the haunting hour craziness, "We should play Bloody Mary."
"That's a manly idea!", Kirishima said rolling up his sleeves.
"Yeah. Fun. Opening a door to the other side and talking to dead people and demons is suuuure fun.", Midoriya said sarcastically.
"Who is gonna go first?", Claire asked.

"Let's sacrifice the weak one.", Tokoyami said as he shoved Koda in the pitch black dorm bathroom with a candle and locked the door behind him.
(To be continued because I'm tired and having writers block lmao sorry)