Brock

This analysis is going to be a little different than the other ones, but that's how it turned out.

So I don't really know much about this character, due to the fact that he was really only present for one episode in season 3 and he appeared as a cameo in the finally.

His story was a very good way to build Eugene's character and make him grow.  In fact that episode was for Eugene and brought a twist to the story I never saw coming.  Making Captain of the Guard, but yet it was perfect.

Anyways, this about Brock, not Eugene, but I'll probably talk about Eugene a bit in here, considering the fact that their stories are very intertwined.

So do I like Brock or not.  Yes, I like Brock.  He was a fun character and definitely gave me a good laugh.  I don't really have anything to complain about his character, considering the fact that we didn't see much of him, but here are my thoughts on his charactet.

He was a thief.  He didn't just steal money but also stole identities to give him instant fame, even if it was negative fame of a wanted thief.  Though, I have to admit it was a kind of a dumb move.  If fame was his game, then that was kind of smart... However as a thief, you probably want a low profile.  Naming himself Flynn Rider automatically put a target on his back when he little knowledge about what enemies Eugene made apart from the law. So he's not the sharpest knife in the shed, but that doesn't mean he's a dull character.

Brock definitely has a since of humor and is rather laid back and is definitely someone that you could easily get along with.

The thing that I really like about Brock is the fact that he was supposed to be basically another version of Eugene, but yet he is completely his own person.  Although there are many similarities to him and Eugene, you can still easily tell that Brock is his own person.

This is kind of applies to my life where people kind of think "oh that's cupcake *insert older siblings names* she's just another one of them".  Even though my siblings and I look alike to other people (I don't think we look that much alike, but that's not the point) they kind of think that just because we're family that if you meet one of us, you know them all.  I have this trouble with older people, I don't know why.  People just become super shocked at how difficult my siblings' and my personalities are.  I don't know if this applies to you or not.

Anyways, it just kind of reminds me of that and it's a nice reminder that we chose who we are and should be proud of who we are.  There's no need to hide behind someone else's name.

Hope you enjoyed.  Let me know you thoughts in the comments :)

Next up is Stalyon.