Chocolate Lava Cake

Ok, so to all my Wattpad Readers, I had realized that there was a chapter missing in your version of the book. If you're wondering which one, it's titled Vanilla Ice Cream. Yeah. I forgot, a chapter. How the heck I did that, idk. My Quotev Readers don't have to worry about that. Anyways, enjoy.

"Is Saiko absent today?" The teacher asked, noticing the white haired student isn't there. "I hate to bother you, Saiki, but could you take these worksheets to Saiko's house?"

"Me?" Saiki asked. "Go to Saiko's house? But I was going to take (Y/n) on a date."

"It's alright," (Y/n) walked over with her bag in hand. "Besides, I have some stuff I have to drop off to his father from my father. Dad thought it would be easier for me to bring it right to them instead of waiting for them to see the emailed documents for about 10 business days (that's Monday-Friday and not counting weeekends). Also, dad wants to rub it in Saiko's face that I'm dating you now."

(Y/n)'s family and Saiki's family both know about their relationship. Kurumi had cried tears of joy that no only has her youngest son found himself a girlfriend, his girlfriend is (Y/n), someone she's always viewed as a daughter. Kuniharu tried to act like he knew everything about women, and tried to give Saiki dating advice. You can imagine Saiki was not dealing with that. As for his grandparents, his grandmother was so happy while his grandfather was being a Tsundere and said he didn't care. His brother was whining, saying that he was the one that was supposed to marry (Y/n), even though that was a childish game.

(Y/n)'s family took it better than she was expecting. Of course, Tamaki was very happy that (Y/n) now has a boyfriend, who is someone they know and trust. But being the overprotective father he is, he threatened Saiki and said if he hurts his daughter in any way shape or form, he will use all his money and power to destroy Saiki. Haruhi was very happy for (Y/n) and said congrats. Hani was happy and hugged (Y/n) tightly. Mori simply pat (Y/n) on the head, and gave her an approving nod. Kasanoda congratulated her, but also threatened Saiki with his gang. Kyoya said congrats and also threatened him with the Ootori Private Police Force. The twins however, they said finally, and started to tease the young couple. To be honest, (Y/n) thought all of her family, except her mother, would just threaten Saiki. Threaten, nothing else. No congrats, no hugs, no smiles, just threats.

"He wants to rub it in that badly?" Saiki asked, a small amused smile on his face. When Tamaki learned that now he can reject the marriage proposals with the reason of his daughter having a boyfriend, and Saiko loosing to a 'commoner', he wanted Saiki to keep reminding Saiko about him dating (Y/n), and not the rich prick.

"Oh you have no idea." (Y/n) smiled nervously.

Saiki and (Y/n) waked to Saiko's house, hand in hand. This was the second time they held hands, the first being when they kissed at the research facility. Saiki isn't too big on PDA, mostly cause of (Y/n)'s fans and Teruhashi. But, (Y/n)'s fans respected her decision on dating Saiki, and have been very supportive. That was the one thing (Y/n) loved about all of her fans. They were kind, supportive, and they were also logical, unlike someone's fans. The most PDA the two have done is holding hands. Nothing changed when it came to home. (Y/n) would rest her head on his lap or he would rest his head on hers. (Y/n) was a little happy about that, since she wanted her first relationship to go at a slow pace for both of their comforts. Same with Saiki, since he's been in love with this girl for over 10 years. He wants to take every precaution and take things slow because he does not want to loose her. He has her now, and he never plans on loosing her.