Lemon Meringue Pie

Hey people! Sorry for being gone for over a month. I just graduated high school and am currently trying to spend as much time as I can with my best friend before he moves at the end of the summer. There is also my summer job starting around the end of the month, so I gotta do that.

Also, question to the manga readers. Is Saiki trans? Cause I've seen they say he was born originally a female but then transitioned to a male (using his powers) because it was easier for him to control his powers as a male. But the anime says he was born a boy, and Wiki Fandom says male is his "true gender", so I'm so confused! All I know is that Saiki currently goes by he/him pronouns, has a male body, and identifies as a male. But I'm just wondering if he is trans or not, again, mostly cause the manga says female to male, but the anime says always male.

It was a nice day. The sun was out, the weather was nice, barley any clouds in the sky, and (Y/n) wish she was doing anything but working. Having to be a model and an actor, and a bunch of other things that make her life full of nothing but work, made (Y/n) wish she was just spending some time at home reading a book or playing some videogames, or visiting her Grandpa Ranka, why he wants her to go with his stage name, Haruhi can't tell you.

"Smile brightly Miss Suoh!" Her photographer encouraged, making the girl give her stage smile, the one she puts on whenever she isn't genuinely feeling happy. "Perfect as always!"

After a good 20 more minute of modeling, (Y/n) now found herself heading home. She would have an interview with a famous host later, but that wasn't until 4, so she had some time to take a nap.

With her (phone brand) phone suddenly ringing, the girl decided to look at the ID, it was Kurumi. "Kurumi? What's wrong? Did Kusuo have another accident?"

"Oh no it's not sweetie," Kurumi said, her usual cheery voice barley audible to what it sounded like, a rammer. "Actually, do you think you can come over today? I know you have a busy scheduel, but we need your help with something."

"What's wrong?" (Y/n) asked.

"Uh, it's hard to explain, but I think it's best if you come over so Ku can explain it to you." Kurumi said, her voice still barley audible.

"Ok, I'll be there in a few minutes," And she hung up. "Mr. Tsukimoto, can you take me to the Saiki residence please?"

"Sure thing ma'am!" Mr. Tsukimoto smiled.

"So you guys are trying to get Saiki's muscles to loosen up?" (Y/n) asked. "And you used a wooden sword, a pipe, an icepick, and a rammer, which seemed to work but then broke the floor?" (Y/n) asked, standing in front of the kneeling adults with Saiki trying to loosen up his shoulder. "It sounds like you guys had quite the adventure without me."

"I'm still surprised my mom had stabbed me." Kusuo said.

"Well, you do have much tougher skin than I do," (Y/n) nervously laughed. "You could be hit by an airplane and not even get a scratch. If anything, there would be a print of your body indented on the plane."

"So, did we fix your shoulders?" Kuniharu asked.

"I think it might be worse," Saiki looked over to his father. "But you were onto something there. I need something more powerful. It's no use asking you two for help."

"I have a bad feeling about this..." (Y/n) mumbled.

"(Y/n), come with me." Saiki said, wrapping his arms around his girlfriends and teleported off.

"I don't think that's gonna work very well for you..." (Y/n) commented, watching as her boyfriend stood under a waterfall, letting all the gravity of the water fall on his head and shoulders.

"I feel like I have a three-year-old daughter tapping me on the shoulder." Saiki said, arms crossed.

"Now I wonder what it would be like if an actual three year old tapped you on the shoulder." (Y/n) started to wonder what Saiki's pain tolerance is, or how well his feeling is when it comes to his body. If a waterfall feels like a tap from a kid, then wat does an actual tape from a kid feel like to him? Nothing?

"Alright, I'll try this." Saiki said, having a huge bolder floating up in the air.

"Are you sure about this?" (Y/n) asked. "Cause I feel like a giant rock is a little too much."

"It's fine," Saiki said. "Besides, if something bad happens to me, you can call Kyoya."

"Oh he would not like this story..." (Y/n) can just imagine the scolding her and Saiki would get from Kyoya. "If he asks about why you're doing this, then you're the one who's going to explain it to him."

"Yeah yeah," The pink haired boy said. He broke the rock into multiple pieces, and had the rocks hit him on the back. "The rythm is consistent ad the strength is just right. I can feel my circulation improving. This stone massage is really hitting the spot! Now, which rock to use next? If I do that one more time, my shoulders...."

"Uh, Kusuo." (Y/n) got her boyfriends attention. She pointed to a person carrying a bucket, who was looking at him.

Saiki and the person just stared at one another for a few seconds before he grabbed his girlfriend and teleported out of there. They ended up back at Saiki's house.

"Oh, you're back," Kuniharu said, a little surprised to see Saiki and (Y/n) back so soon. "Did you get fixed up?"

Instead of answering him, the youngest son was breathing heavily.

"Why are you so tired?" Kuniharu asked.

"Good grief," Saiki said, sitting down in the massage chair that his older brother had sent to their mother. "I almost had it."

"Wait!" The Saiki parents yelled.

The massage chair started to electrocute the pink haired boy, since it was made to electrocute anyone who wasn't their mother.

"Ku!"

"Kusuo!"

"Are you ok, Kusuo?"

Saiki's hair was a mess, but luckily it seems he didn't take any damage.

"Ku, are you alright?"

"I'm going to London to punch him." Saiki mumbled.

"Oh boy..." (Y/n) mumbled.

Saiki suddenly realized something. "The stiffness is gone."

"Wait, what?" (Y/n) asked.

"It fixed your shoulder like an electrotherapy device!" Kuniharu said in amazement. "Kusuo's shoulders are better!"

"It's all thanks to Kusuke." Kurumi cheered.

"I wouldn't say that," Saiki said. He rotated his shoulder, happy to get the stiffness to go away. "Amazing. They're so light. They feel brand new. I feel like a weight has been lifted. I feel so strong." Suddenly the wall behind him had broke, causing all 4 humans to stare at it in shock. "I have to keep that under wraps."

(Y/n) patted Saiki on the shoulder softly. "You'll get used to it soon, promise. Besides, think of it as a new way of self training like you did with making sure you didn't throw a ball too hard at someone."

"Yeah I guess." Saiki shrugged his shoulders.

"Now come on," (Y/n) grabbed his hand with a smile on her face. "Let's go get some pastries as a small celebration treat!"

Saiki gave a soft smile, and let his girlfriend drag him out of his house to go get some sweets.