Canelé

"Kusuo! Kusuo! Wake up!" (Y/n) shouted in a panic. One of Saiki's antennas was taken out, but the girl was too much in a panic to think that was the reason. "Someone get a doctor!"

"Wait!" Hairo yelled, grabbing the antenna, and placed it back to where Nendou had taken it out. "Come on Saiki! You have to get up! You can't give up now!"

Saiki's eyes started to open a little bit. He blinked a few times, trying to clear his sight up. First thing he saw, was the blue sky above him, until (Y/n)'s face came to view.

"Kusuo!" The girl shouted, hugging him tightly. "Are you ok?"

"I'm alright. What happened?" Saiki asked everyone, while hugging his friend back, wanting to make sure she was ok.

"Nendou pulled that hair clip out of your head. So I put it back." Hairo said, helping his friend onto his feet.

"He pulled my antenna out?!" Saiki yelled, only making it so (Y/n) heard him.

"(Y/n)! Is everything alright?!" Kyoya asked, worried that something happened to his niece.

"We're alright. But I think Saiki should be taken to the doctors." (Y/n) said, about to give her friend to her uncle, but Saiki didn't budge.

"It's alright. I'll be fine. Let's just see how much the damage was." Saiki said, looking at Kyoya and his friend.

"Are you sure?" Kyoya asked, sending his medics back to their station. He knew his daughters judgement with this was better than his, since he didn't have any powers himself.

Saiki simply nodded. He wasn't sure on how he was feeling, but he had to see what was going wrong with him before he went to his friends doctors, who knows about his powers, and are under secrecy to not say anything.

"Let's go get some lunch." (Y/n) said, bringing Saiki to the back of the school. She used her friend as an excuse, saying that they were going to go to the back of the school where it was going to be quiet. (Y/n) had her family bring over some food, while Saiki had gotten his from another butler.

"Are you alright?" (Y/n) asked, eating some of the food her mother made for her. (Y/n) watched as Saiki was trying to use his chopsticks, but ended up breaking them.

"Since Nendou took out my antenna, my powers are very unstable right now. I can't even eat without breaking something." Saiki said, sighing. This was worse than he had thought.

(Y/n) picked up some of his food, and held the food to his lips with her (choice of silverware) (I don't know if everyone can use chopsticks). "Well, I can feed you for now."

"I really should get home. I don't know how uncontrollable my powers are right now. I really wished I had stayed home." Saiki sighed, taking a bite of his food. "I think we should end the day here."

"Alright. But you have to eat something so your body has energy to let you recover. Do you think we should see you brother?" (Y/n) asked. Yes, the girl knew that Saiki didn't get along with his brother, but he was the one who had made the antennas.

"I would never ask him for help." Saiki growled, not wanting to see his brother for any reason.

"Kusuo. You really should ask your brother for help when you need it. You can't keep running away from him, pretending that he didn't exist." (Y/n) tried to encourage her friend to see his brother if there was something wrong. It's been that way for a long time.