I don't want to bother my friends :')

So thinking and listening to music is probably not a good combo for me when I'm sleepy but oh well. Anyway I was listening to glass animals, as you do, and I've been listening to waterfalls because its one of my favorites and from one of the requests I've gotten from one of you {it's my favorite❤} for the smut shot book I keep thinking of stuff to write for it.

Anyway again, its just Quackhalo but Quackity comes over unannounced after Skeppy and Bad got in a fight about the Love or Host skep did. Bad is crying in his room and Quackity walks in on him, he feels bad and goes to comfort him, hugging and asking what happened as he rubs his back. Bad explains the situation and Quackity gets mad but holds Bad close, not wanting to upset him further, Quack suggests watching a movie and Bad agrees. All fun and good :)

After a few days of either Quackity going to see Bad when Skeppy isn't home or Bad going to Quackity when he is or the both of them leaving when Skeppy brings back his girlfriend, Quackity catches feelings and tells Bad to which he accepts them as he caught some of his own. They start dating and one night after Quackity opens his door to a shaking, crying Bad after Skeppy gets mad and they fight again, they have some fun, Quack telling Bad that its okay and he's safe and never going back to Skeppy because he wants Bad to move in with him.

Few days pass and both Quack and Bad go pack up Bads stuff, Skeppy not being home so they managed to get it done quickly, cuddling when they finished and got back home. Quackity asks if they want to tell everyone and Bad says sure, Quackity takes a picture of him kissing Bad on the cheek and tweets it out, and of course Twitter blows up and both of them to let the rest of their night be tech free.

Skeppy sees the tweet and tries to talk to Bad to ask him about it but doesn't get a response, I'll probably explain more when the thought comes to me later but shh.

2 years later, Bad and Quackity only gotten closer and more affectionate to each other when they stream or with their online presence. Quackity takes Bad out on a date and towards the end takes Bad to go see the stars. When they get to the area Quackity set up before hand Bad is crying, did I mention it was their anniversary? Bad is admiring the place when Quackity asks him to turn around, once he does he sees Quack on one knee with a ring, Quackitys voice shakes as he pops the question, Bads cries more as he accepts and they share a kiss and the rest of the night cuddling and kissing.

Wedding time baby! Quackity tried to get Bad in a dress but settled with him wearing a tux dress, they started the ceremony and are going through the "Speak now or forever hold your peace" bit when Skeppy rejects, Bad and Quackity are confused when it happens and Skeppy runs up to Bad and apologizes, wanting him back and wanting to start over. I'm sorry Skeps a bit of a dick. Anyway part 3, Quackity is scared he'll lose Bad but it all leaves when he watches his groom slap Skeppy, tears running down his face as he starts yelling at the other. After he's done he goes back to Quack and tells the priest to continue and they say "I Do."

And that's mostly it, but if we wanted to continue to after. Bad and Quackity end up adopting a daughter, Caroline, when she was just a baby. Happy ending for the boys :)