Bro I honestly don't remember archiving this book istg

Anyway this is an idea book and I have new fandoms I enjoy so that means new ideas so you're getting FnF Pico ideas from a few months ago.

First off we have a Pico Crack kid idea-

Filler name for the child because he doesn't have one yet :') - firebug

Also Pico would definitely have nicknames for Firebug. Firebug being one of them but he would use names like bean, sweetheart and badass before Firebug started talking and picking up on the words he was saying because after he realized his kid was repeating what he was saying he stopped with that one for a while.

This might change but Pico was a single dad after Firebug was born, the other parent up and left him basically going to the store to get the milk. Firebug was born during Pico's last year of college making it difficult for him to balance a baby and school but he managed, Pico immediately found a job with a steady pay for both him and his kid.

Fun FnF Fact! Pico is actually BF's Ex, meaning they dated at one point so I'm taking that and running with it. Also to make it easier BF will be called Bee

Pico met Bee at work and they hit it off almost instantly, it grew more then just friends after they started inviting the other over. Bee was really supportive when he found out Pico had a kid and helped where he could with raising Firebug.

His design

Wow my art

Wow my art

He also has an older sister that I never wrote anything about other then making it up in my mind and designing her

Holy shit its more wild art :0

I would give you ace attorney shit but I need to organize it if I wanted to give it to you gremlins