Noise.

Noise:
The Neighbourhood

━ ❝ Why'd you ever make me
choose? I don't wanna be like
you. I thought I knew you, but I
never knew you would turn us
into animals. I don't wanna be
like you. ❞

noise.

     Maybe if she had kept her emotions in line, Pietro would still be here ━ Vision wouldn't be gone, Maxine wouldn't hate her ━ and she could finally go on about life normally

Maybe if she had kept her emotions in line, Pietro would still be here ━ Vision wouldn't be gone, Maxine wouldn't hate her ━ and she could finally go on about life normally. But ever since she was born, nothing had really ever been normal. It's not normal for a child to grow up in such a toxic and dangerous environment, where wars are being held every other year. It shouldn't be a struggle to just have a simple family outing, but for Wanda it was. Her life was awful growing up, and she didn't want her daughters to be the same. And yet somehow, it was worse. Maxine was stuck fighting wars that weren't hers to fight, ending arguments that weren't supposed to exist, and taking the blame for things she didn't even do. All because of Wanda and the life she never asked for.

To be fair, it all started with Strucker, really. He went to Pietro and Wanda and gave them the idea that they could end the Avengers with the power of Loki's scepter ━ which turned into the Mind Stone ━ ( an Infinity Stone that killed a piece of herself ). But what the man didn't explain was the loss and pain that would come after it . . . the child that it would give her. Pietro was all for it, he decided that destroying the Avengers was the answer to him and his sisters problems. Strucker was like a God to him, he gave him and his sister a new and "improved" life. The least he could've done was end the one group of people that was in the way of Strucker's plan to rule the world.

Unknown to both Wanda and her brother, they're lives would be changed forever. Pietro would end up dead and Wanda would be alone with a child who's innocence had been lost forever. Wanda wanted a better life for both herself and her daughter. And she'd do anything to get it. Including kidnapping a depressing town and bringing back her husband back from the dead.

WARNING, the following
story contains graphic subjects
such as kidnapping, talk of child
abandonment, and mentions of
depression and death !