five.

maybe it is all a test. 'cause i feel
like i'm the worst so i always act like
i'm the best.

five

five. ON A VERY SPECIAL
EPISODE PT. 2

Max was three seconds away from having a mental breakdown as she tried to wrap her head around everything. But, thankfully, there were a few things that did make sense.

One, there's something terrifyingly weird going on in Westview.

Two, Wanda is somehow a part of the weirdness.

And three, Max needed to find a way to leave.

A sudden knock on her door stopped her pacing and pulled her from her thoughts.

"Come in." She answered.

She watched as the door opened and in came her father holding one of the newborn twins.

Vision smiled as he walked into her room. "Are you feeling better this morning, love?" He asked the girl.

Max nodded, "Oh, yeah! Much better than yesterday, Dad. Is that Tommy or Billy?" She asked as she walked up to the crying baby and Vision.

"Billy," Vision started, "Wanda has Tommy with her downstairs."

The red-head nodded and softly stroked Billy's hand. She wondered if the twins were just an illusion that Wanda was making them see, but happily sighed when she felt the baby's soft warm skin.

She then looked up at Vision and put on her best fake smile, "Let's head downstairs, I'm kinda hungry."

Vision noticed her unusual tone and forced smile, but didn't think much of it. Instead, he just nodded and smiled back.

The three walked──(well the two grown ones walked and the baby got carried), down the stairs and were greeted by a desperate sounding Wanda.

"If you go to sleep, I promise you will be my favorite twin."

"Oh, come on now, darling. You know we both love them equally." Vision said as he and Max made it off the stairs.

Wanda turned around, "Well don't tell him that. No luck with Billy?"

Vision shook his head, "Tried reading to him, but for some reason Charles Darwin's The Descent of Man made him cry even harder."