Authors Note/Disclaimer

I felt like I have waited forever to begin to write this book. This series means so much to me that it felt weird taking a break from it when I really wanted to write more. But I think the break helped. During the past few months since I finished Trust, I have been taking my time to get better mentally. Though it hasn't always been a smooth ride, I feel like there are many sunny days ahead, and I am ready to spend them writing this book. Laughing at the funny parts, crying when I write something depressing, and enjoying all of the lovely comments you guys leave me. Believe me, I read them all. More than once. And I appreciate all the support you have given to me, even when you had to wait weeks for an update. And I hope you all enjoy this book like you did the last three.

And for those how are new to the series and just happened to stumble across this book first. Hello and welcome! I'm so happy to have you here and ready to read this book. But before you begin, I would like to recommend reading the first three books of the series. A lot has happened within the last books, (especially the last one), where it could be a little confusing if you started out on this book. But, hey, if you want to read this book right away, I'm not stopping you. You do you, and I respect that.

WARNINGS!! If you have seen this season, you will know that it is very gruesome. If you are uncomfortable reading that type of stuff I would read at your own risk. I am not going to be putting warnings at the beginning at the chapter like I have done in the past because I truly believe that there are going to be many instances in most of the chapters that could be triggering to some people. Again, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

A teeny tiny disclaimer for you guys: I do NOT own any of the characters other than Nikki and other characters I made as add ins. I also do NOT own most of the storyline and most of the dialogue. All of these things are from Stranger Things and belong to the Duffer Brothers.

Let's start the book!!

Love ya!! ❤️❤️❤️