Chapter 14: Evolution

A/N: Sorry for the late update, I couldn't really think of how to fit our main character in it.

Enjoy the GIF above.

______________________

It was a normal school day for our main character as there was no training camp or such activities going on. A few days ago he had just gotten himself a new girlfriend, one he'd grown to love through their various bondings. (even though the timeline is messed up.)

He is currently in his homeroom, studying all by himself as he was earlier than most of the students in the school. By the time he finished his short study session there were a few people in the class.

Bored, he was just staring at the school ground from the window beside him. He was also thinking about the conversation he had with his sister earlier.

Y/N: 'Seriously, that guy of all people.'

Flashback

Y/N: "So Nee-Chan, I assume you already gave the person you like the chocolates right?"

S/N: "Wha- What's with the sudden question!?"

The bigger sibling was caught off guard by the question as she had already forgotten about her promise.

Y/N: "What do you mean sudden question?! It's not even that sudden besides you promised me didn't you?"

S/N: "We were just watching TV normally and you just said that out of nowhe- wait, what promise?"

Y/N: "You forgot about it!? You said that you're gonna tell me the one you gave the chocolate to after you gave it to him."

S/N: "Wait, I remember it now, this is a bit embarrassing but I'll tell you.'"

The boy leaned closer to listen to the answer of his sister.

S/N: "The person I gave the chocolates to is...... Tohru Oikawa from Seijoh!"

Y/N: "What? That guy! He better accepted it or else I'm gonna go beat the crap out of him."

S/N: "Calm down N/N, he accepted it and not only that he said he liked me the best out of all the people who gave him a gift. By the way do you hate him or something, or are you jealous of him."

Y/N: "No, I'm not jealous of him not at all, besides I have a girlfriend and it's good that he liked you."

Flashback End

He was disturbed by Nishinoya calling him.

Nishinoya: "Yo Y/N, what are you doing?"

Y/N: "Noya, Nothing really, hey why are you so late, I thought you said that your house was near."

Nishinoya: "I woke up late, no other reason."

Y/N: "I see, by the way can you practice with me today."

Nishinoya: "Sure but what are you gonna practice."

Y/N: "My serves and if you help me you can practice receives at the same time."

Nishinoya: "Than let's do that."

Time went by quickly as the day was all about studying and now it was time for club activities.
.
.
.
.
.
Noya and I just entered the gym and the amount of people inside was surprisingly less. I went to ask the captain where everyone was.

Y/N: "Daichi-san, where is everyone?"

Daichi: "Ah, about that, each of them are having their own practice. And I assume you're here to do the same with Nishinoya."

Y/N: "That's right, you're pretty sharp Daichi-san. If not a problem may I ask where they are."

Daichi: "Let's see, the coach took Hinata to his grandfather and Kageyama went to somewhere they were teaching sets and the others are either here or at the girl's gym."

Y/N: "That's nice to know, would you mind me doing a practice here with Noya?"

Daichi: "Not at all."

Y/N: "Thanks, Noya let's warm up and start."

Nishinoya: "Sure!"

The practice was going well until Nishinoya asked if he could do a set, the two agreed to practice it and they tried it until they could successfully pull off the set.
.
.
.
.
.
By the time they could do it, the sun was setting really low and the last visible sun shone through the window of the clubroom in a red colour indicating that it was late.

Wasting no time they went home and quickly parted ways.

Y/N: "I'm home."

S/N: "Welcome N/N, dinner is almost ready okay."

This was their daily routine unless there was some other things that kept the older sister going home later.

Y/N: "I'm gonna go take a bath."

The night was going pretty normal and not much happening, like I wrote in the other chapters.

Then came morning and our main protagonist woke up early as usual and after jogging for some time he made breakfast for him and his sister and quickly left for school.

This morning however, he went to the gym and decided to practice rather than study in his class. A few people such as Kageyama came and started practicing with him.

Y/N: "Kageyama, how did yesterday went."

Kageyama: "I got some advice from Oikawa, and I practiced setting with Yachi."

Y/N: "That's good, now let's head back to our own classes, school is almost starting."

With that they left and headed to their respective classes.

To be continued