Chapter 10: Training Camp (Part 1)

I was still shocked by the event that happened last week. And today was the day where my teammates finally came. As of now I'm at the place my teammates are supposed to arrive.

Y/N: 'Don't worry about us they said, we'll arrive on time they said. Even Nekoma are already here' As I was wondering about the bus finally arrived.

Tanaka and Nishinoya jumped out of the bus.

Tanaka: "That's...... Could that be.... Tokyo Skytree? He shouted as he pointed to a tower.

Nobuyuki: "No, that's just a normal steel tower."

Kuroo: "BUAHAHAHAHAHA" He laughed maniacally. "By the way, aren't you missing some people?"

Daichi: "Well the thing is...."

Flashback Time

Hinata Shouyou: 21 Points

Kageyama Tobio: 38 Points

FAILING GRADE CUT-OFF: 40 POINTS

Suga: "Whaa?! Hinata failed English...? What about all the confidence he had...?!" The third year exclaimed.

Tsukki: "Apparently he didn't notice that he forgot to put spaces and punctuation marks until the test was practically over."

Asahi: "You're kidding...! There's no way our English teacher would overlook something like that..."

Yamaguchi: "It was a huge shock to Yachi-san, too."

Daichi: "For Kageyama there seemed to be a lot of reading comprehension questions this time, and he focused on the same memorization as Nishinoya, so...." He said while looking at Kageyama's papers.

Flashback End because I'm lazy.

Kuroo: "Huh. So that superhuman combo is taking supplementary lessons right now?"

Daichi: "Yeah... But, well..-" "UUOOOOHHH" Daichi was interrupted by someone shouting

Yamamoto: "Th- Th- the girls have multiplied!!!" He shouted in frustration

Tanaka: "Take a good look, Tora... This is the sanctity of Karasuno." He said while posing like a saint or something.

Yamamoto flinched from the bright 'light'

I stopped Tanaka by giving him a light slap at his head.

Y/N: "Stop it Tanaka, you're blinding the poor guy."

We then joined the captains.

Y/N: "Where should we go?" I asked confused.

Kuroo: "Well, head over to the gymnasium as soon as you're all set. The rest are already gathering there."

Y/N: "Got it"

We entered the gymnasium and greeted them.

Karasuno: "Thanks for having us!"

Some teams were already playing. And the rest of them were glaring at us.

Kenma: "Huh..? Where's Shouyou.?"

Y/N: "He is taking supplementary lessons."

Kenna just nodded to my answer.

Kuroo: "One everyone's warmed up, we'll focus on rotating around so every team plays each other.

Daichi: "Understood"

Kuroo: "Each set, the team who lost does one lap if flying falls around the court as penalty."

Timeskip

We just lost another set against Fukurodani as we couldn't block or receive Bokuto's spike.

I shook my head in frustration and then I went towards Bokuto for a small chat.

Y/N: "Bokuto-senpai, I see that your spikes are as strong as ever."

Bokuto: "Is that so, thank you. By the way you aren't spiking very much today."

Y/N: "About that... As you know we are missing some players and one of them is our middle blocker, so I have to fill in for him."

Bokuto: "That's not even an excuse. Middle blockers can attack too y'know."

Y/N: "Ah... It seems you caught me, it's just that I don't really feel like it."

Bokuto: "You should call for the ball more, it will make the match more interesting."

Y/N: "I'll do that next time" I said, then as if on cue Daichi was calling for a lap of flying falls.

We were doing the penalties and I heard some mutters.

Boy 1: "How many losses does that make for them."

Boy 2: "It's not like they're weak, but they're average...."

Boy 3: "Maybe Nekoma's guys overestimated th-" He was cut off by the freak duo suddenly slamming the door open

Kuroo: "Well, look who's finally here.

To be continued.