Chapter 1: Arrival

I just arrived to Miyagi Prefecture today and I decided to apply for Karasuno Highschool tomorrow. My sister allowed me to live in her apartment with her.

I was always a fan of volleyball and due to my parents being elites at the sport, the name L/N was pretty popular in Japan. And my sister was called a prodigy by many.

Sakusa wasn't moved at all by the fact that I was gonna be at another place. I first met Sakusa in middle school when I found him practicing alone in the school gym, at first he didn't wanna come near me at all and he even refused to practice with me . But as time went by, he somehow warmed up to me and he even became my best friend. (somehow)

I just moved in the apartment and I was so tired that I just lied in my bed. Then my sister suddenly entered my room

S/N: "N/N why are you sleeping? You should go apply for Highschool."

Y/N: "I already went there and I'm kind of tired so I'm just lying in my bed."

S/N: "I'll let you rest for a few more minutes, after that you should get up and do something."

Y/N: "There is nothing to do."

S/N: I heard there was a match going on in the prefecture, you should go and watch them and by the time you're back lunch will be ready. It'll be interesting.

Y/N: "Fine, I'll go...."

I got up from bed and quickly changed my clothes and left to go to the gym where the match was going on.

Timeskip

I arrived at where the match was taking place and the Karasuno guys weren't really having a good time as Seijoh was in control of the match.

After observing the match for a few minutes I noticed that there was a guy with a strong serve on Seijoh who seemed to be the setter of the team.

And then Karasuno lost............ Yeah that's it and they weren't looking well and since the match was over I decided to go home.
And justst like my sister said lunch was ready

S/N: So N/N how did today's match go?

Y/N: "Karasuno lost. Sadly, but there were these two guys who pulled off a really fast quick attack and that's not it, the one who spiked it was around 160 cm tall, it really amazed me. Other than that it was fairly enjoyable."

S/N: "Oh, is that so, I'm glad you enjoyed it. So how are your soon to be teammates?"

Y/N: "They're good but they can be better."

S/N: "Better.....? As in..?"

Y/N: "I don't really know but I know that they have the potential to be higher."

S/N: "Let's hope that what you said is true, for now."

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm off to practice Nee-chan, I'll surely come back before dinner."

S/N: "Don't be too late and be safe okay."

Then I walked out of the door and looked back smiled to Nee-chan before waving to her.

Then I went off to practice to God knows where.

Tineskip

I just finished eating dinner and I called my parents and told them how my day went.

I was about to go to my room to get some sleep but Nee-chan called me then she kissed my forehead and said goodnight just like how she used to do when we were kids.

I also said goodnight to her, then I went up to my room. I was so sleepy that I just falled flat on the bed and I adjusted my position.

So, now I was just lying on my bed.

Y/N: *yawns* "Karasuno huh, this will be interesting."

Then I drifted off to sleep.
__________________________________

To be continued