||one||

~Me~

~Me~

I was on my way to school. Skipping peacefully while feeling the breeze of flower blossoms. Spring had just started and im beginning to enjoy the change of seasons. Even though i had a few colds but thats okay.

It was good day to be happy. Like that feeling you get when you just dont pay attention to things surrounding you, but just feel the wind run through your face and hair while closing your eyes. It was a peaceful kind of feel. Which everyone craved for.

After a few minutes i finally reached school. I made my way up the stairs to be greeted by my bestfriend.

"Good morning, Jinae!" I said as i take out my arm to greet her.

"Ah good morning!" She smiles as she walked beside me.

We are walking through the halls and as expected, people were whispering all over the place. Its like we dont have ears or anything.

Well, but im used to it anyway. I mean. Who would believe that im friends with Park Jinae, the girl who basically has everything? Shes super kind, super supportive, freaking intelligent, massively beautiful, got long nice hair and a pretty smile that lights up any gloomy day.

She is always that kind of person that everyone would be friends with. Shes got a caring heart that is sincere. Even for someone like me. She has been staying by my side since kindergarten and had never betrayed me. I had always been the troublemaker. But she always stick around me. Even until now which we are in our second last year of high school.

Jinae noticed my changed expression when other people were gossiping about me. I have always stick around with Jinae since forever but they never stopped talking about it. Like cant people chill? Thats freaking annoying.

"Just ignore that eh? People nowadays have no brains." Jinae says soothing me knowing that i heard the people whispers.

I smile at her and nod. "What would i ever do without you?"

"I could say the same thing." She smile back at me.

We are walking peacefully as they were a loud bang in front of our classroom door.

"Hey ugly! Whatcha doing here?" A proud looking tall girl looks down at me while blocking my way inside the classroom. No offense, but actually were the same height.

"What the fvck do you want, Eunjung?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Ooohh, im so scared. You think cursing will make me back down?" She raises her eyebrow as she neared her face at me.

I smirked. "You know, youre so unlike your name which means grace and affection. Looks like your mom did a very bad job at coming up a name." I snorted.

She looks shocked while others watching the situation gasped.

"W-Well! What about you? I heard your name means everlasting beauty. But i dont see where?" She stuttered at first but then she laughed out loud making that joke about me.

"No one asked for your opinion, sucker." I said as i shoved her making my way into the classroom.

I suddenly felt that i was thrown on the floor in a flash.

I look up and saw her smirking.

"Try me, bitch."

I look at her with fiery eyes as Jinae tries to cool me down and stop the fight.

Well, the whole school knows me.

Choi Miyoung, the fatso who would never back down.