||three||

~Home~

~Home~

Jisung? What the hell is he doing here?

"Please fighting wont solve everything? Cant you girls stop doing this?" Jisung says as he tried his best to contain me from jumping at her.

"Jisung let me go! I can handle this!" I yelled trying to get out of his grasp.

"No! You cant hurt yourself!" He says as he held my two hands tightly in his arms.

"Aww, how sweet. A fat ugly gurl who meets one of her kind, you could make a great fatso couple." She says laughing loudly as her two witches beside her joins, jisung flustered at her harsh words.

I pushed jisung aside as i pounce right at her, attacking her bitchy lidol face. She falls back and literally glared at me through my skull, like she wants to break it. I was ready for a punch on the face but she shockingly kicked me in the stomach with her leg, making me fall down to the ground.

I then felt my hand being crushed as she stepped on it with all her might, making me screaming out of pain.

My leg then kicked her knee from behind, letting her fall instantly as she lost balance.

I pull her hair strongly causing her to fall down as i pulled myself up with that like it was a rope.

Not to mention but some were disconnected from her scalp.

Jisung who was at the ground beside us saw me having a handful of hair in my grip, and he gasped.

"And thats for calling Jisung fat." I said twirling the hair in my hands like a rope, also trying my best to stand still.

Eunjung rubbed her head as she felt some bald spots.

"My hair!" She cried out while making her perfect mascara wet and running down her cheeks.

"Oops, sorry not sorry." I sheepishly smirked as i showed her the hair before throwing it to her miserable face.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-" Eunjung began to pounce at me as i get ready again with my ball of fists.

But as i realised i was already far away from her,  feeling myself getting dragged and getting out of the situation.

"Jisung! Why are you dragging me for? Let me at her LET ME AT THAT BITCH-" I shouted as i punch the air of anger.

He did not just dragged me while running as fast as he could-

He stopped and then put his arms on my shoulders.