||four||

~Secret~

~Secret~

I calmingly take my towel as i wrap it around myself, getting out of the hot shower. My cuts and bruises felt horrible, but i just had to keep it calm. I cant let mom and dad knows about this.

I dried my hair and put on my pajamas. I then grab my phone before making my way down the stairs to have some dinner.

"Miyoung! Can you help me please?" I hear my mom calls out to me. Yeonjun and dad had already seated in the dining room.

Mom comes out holding a stew pot that had some pasta inside.

"Yeah mom?"

"Can you bring the baked chicken from inside the oven honey?"

"Sure mom." I said as i make my way to the kitchen.

I wear some gloves before opening the oven to take the baked chicken.

I pulled it out and suddenly i fell to the floor with the plate in my hands. Luckily it didnt spill and the plate didnt break either. Perhaps it was my knuckles which were badly damaged from the fight.. i can barely hold heavy things now.

"Miyoung! Are you okay? Is the plate shattered? Be careful of the broken glass!" My mom comes panicking.

"Its not broken mom, its fine and the chicken didnt spill either. Dont worry." I said as i tried to carry it but my hands were too weak.

"Are you okay?" My mom asks looking at me trying so hard just to carry a plate of chicken.

"Im fine, i just sprained my wrist. I dont think i can carry it now." I said as Yeonjun suddenly somes and take the plate from me.

"I'll carry it. Come on, lets have dinner."

I get up and walked to the dining table.

Im still wearing the gloves.. what should i do? If i take it off, mom and dad will notice my wrapped hands for sure.

"Miyoung, come on. Take off the gloves and eat." Dad says cutting his piece of chicken.

I eyed yeonjun worriedly before taking it off, revealing my gauzed knuckles.

I could see both of my parents eyes widened.

"Miyoung! What happened to your hands?" Mom says as she hold my hand but that just made me flinched of pain.

"Oh no its fine, i just.. umm.." i said stopping myself. What should i say?