Peter Parker (Marvel) SMUT

Word count: 2.1k

Description: Peter couldn't stop eye fucking you during lunch break which ended up with you actually fucking in a classroom, almost getting caught.

Peter was going through a hard time at the moment.

The school was preparing for the senior prom, and you were one of the volunteers to help spread the info and hang decorations. He was looking at you from his table across the school cafeteria as you helped tape some posters on the wall.

To be fair, at first he was just admiring the way his girlfriend smiled and helped others, but when his eyes drifted off to your outfit he couldn't help the bulge growing in his pants.

You were wearing a button up white blouse that clung your torso perfectly and Peter wished he could unbutton the tight material to get a peek of that sweet chest of yours. His eyes trailed further down your body and now he focused on your baby pink skirt, and holy shit how the fabric hugged your perfect ass, all Peter could think about was how many times his dick buried in it. He couldn't help but keep shamelessly roaming his eyes through your body, biting his bottom lip at the thought of lifting that skirt to smack your ass.

He didn't understand the sudden arousal, I mean yes your outfit was pretty hot today but Peter never really felt the need to fuck his girlfriend in the plain light of day in the middle of school before. He guessed it had something to do with you guys not being intimate for a while – well, not exactly you guys had sex like two days ago.

Alright there was no excuse, he was just horny.

He suddenly stood up from his table, trying to somehow fix the tight fabric of his pants around the crotch area. He got out his phone to text you when MJ's voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Peter! Where are you going? We need some help with these posters" She said, squinting her eyes at him.

His phone almost fell from his shaking hands as he was caught with wide eyes like a deer in headlights. He tried to play it cool by leaning on the table and intertwining his hands in front of him, trying to hide his – very noticeable – hard on.

"I'm uhh ... I was going to one to look for more posters to hang, Y/n asked me to do it" He blatantly lied.

"Alright sure" She replied with a suspicious tone, aware of his weird behavior but decided to let it pass since he always acted weird.

"Actually, thinking about it I'll help you with a few of these on my way there" Peter said as he took a couple of posters from her hands and instantly hid his lower body behind them.

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes before finally leaving the horny boy alone to find a room to please his needs.

Your phone buzzed in your pocket and you smiled when a message with Peter's name appeared on the screen.

"Meet me at the media classroom, now"

Your smile immediately turned into a frown when you read it. Was he okay? Was something wrong? You asked yourself as you hurriedly excused yourself and sprinted towards the classroom. When you finally arrived, the door quickly opened revealing a bewildered Peter Parker.

"Peter are you okay? What are yo– ah" You let out a yelp when he threw a web in your direction and pulled you into the room before closing the door behind you.