Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter) SMUT

Warnings: Smut, fingering, slight exhibitionism

Third POV:
Y/N sat beside her boyfriend Draco during potions. Snaps was going on about something quite uninteresting and Y/N was starting to doze off. That was until she felt a cold hand on her thigh.

"What are you doing" she asked her blonde boyfriend who just shrugged like nothing was happening. He slid his hand up under her skirt and squeezed her thigh. "Be a good girl and spread your legs for me" he whispered in her ear, nibbling slightly on her earloab. Luckily they sat in the back so no one could see what was happening unless they turned around. Y/N opened her legs and he slippped his hands up and in her underwear. "Look how wet you are. You like everyone being her don't you" he whispered and she bit her lip as his finger came into contact with her clit. He slowly rubbed his finger in circles and she bit back moans. "Stay quiet baby, don't want to get caught" he whispered and slipped a finger inside her. He pumped in and out and Y/N had to bite the palm of her hand to hold back the moans. Right when she was about to cum Draco pulled his hand away.

Snaps dismissed the class and Draco pulled her into his room. "Poor girl, did you want to cum" he teased and placed a kiss on her lips. Y/N pushed him back aginst his bed and climbed on top of him. She pulled off her clothes while he discarded his. "Eager" he said as she climbed back over him. She slid down onto him and slowly bounced up and down. She placed her hands on his chest and moaned as he streached her out. "As much as your bouncing drives me mad..." he flipped then and kissed her forehead. "I like this view better" he slammed his hips into her, hitting her g-spot as he did. He aimed for it every time and kissed her lips softly. She felt a knot in her stomach and her walls clenched around him as she came. He followed soon after filling her with his hot seed and pulled out. He laid beside her a chuckled. "That was the best potions class ever" he said and she giggled.

Credits- yo-whats-up23 on tumblr ❤️