chapter 12

joe mama

     "What was that?" I asked as we heard a knock on the door

"What was that?" I asked as we heard a knock on the door. Felix shrugged "let's just ignore it, i just want to pay attention to you for now." Felix smiled at me and I couldn't help but feel like heart melt.

"Felix, do you actually like me?" I asked unsure if he was just playing with me or not. "Of course I do. What makes you think I don't?" I shrugged at him "Well I just..I just don't know how to feel you know." Felix sighed at me "Yeah I understand."

"Anyways, since we are here, why don't we do something fun?" Felix asked and I nodded at him. "But what will we do?" I questioned and he just smiled even more. "Well there is a carnival near by that we can go to."

    "Let's go there then." Felix got excited that I agreed to go with him to a carnival. "Alright! I will go get ready real quick!"

———

     Me and felix arrived at the carnival and he wanted to get onto so many rides. "One ride at the time Lix." I said trying to calm him down. "I know but I want to go on so many. Oo let's go onto the dragon ride."

    "Dragon ride?" I questioned and Felix just pointed at it. "That's my favorite ride, it's so fun." I felt my stomach feel anxious. "Alright, let's go on it." Felix soon grabbed my hand and started dragging me to the line.

———
     After the ride, I felt sick to my stomachs "I hate you for letting me go on that ride." He laughed a little bit. "Oh come on, it wasn't so bad." I sighed at him "What ride do you want to go on next?" He soon started dragging to the next ride

After they finished every ride

     "Looks like we did every ride Lix" Felix shook his head "We didn't go on the Ferris Wheel yet Jinnie." He smiled at me and dragged me over to it.

     We finally go onto the ride and it started going. We kept getting higher, higher, and higher until we got to the top. It stopped for a while and me and Felix just looked at each other.

     "You having fun Jinnie?" He asked me and I nodded. "Yeah, I'm glad you brought me here." I smiled and he smiled back at me.

     He leaned in closer to me and pressed him lips against mine. It felt, nice. This time it didn't feel weird at all, it felt just perfect. I want this to last forever.

     I started to kiss him back and i put my hand on his cheek, pulling him in a bit more.

———

     "The end." The girl said after she finished writing the last chapter of her book. "That took long enough." she said while stretching her arms and legs.

     "I can't believe I finally finished my book, after not updating it for months." She said with a smile on her face. "LALA STOP BLASTING YOUR MUSIC AND COME EAT!" Her grandma yelled from the other room.

     Before getting up, she published her book and then headed to the kitchen. 'So glad A love so painful is finished now.' She thought to herself while getting her food.

The End !!

————

Heyy guys! I hope you liked the ending of this book. I never really liked this book so I just thought of getting it out of my way now yk. I don't think I'm going to make any new books soon but I might in the future, I'm only updating one book now since I got this book done