two, 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER TWO !
— rosalie

❝ 𝑖 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑒, ℎ𝑒'𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑠. ❞

"Harry! HARRY!"

They were there, three of them, sitting outside Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor — Ron looking incredibly freckly, Hermione very brown, both waving frantically at him, and Rosalie grinning widely. 

"Finally!" said Ron, grinning at Harry as he sat down. "We went to the Leaky Cauldron, but they said you'd left, and we went to Flourish and Blotts, and Madam Malkin's, and —"

"I got all my school stuff last week," Harry explained. "And how come you knew I'm staying at the Leaky Cauldron?" 

"Dad," Rose and Ron said simply in the same time. They almost had the same bond as Fred and George. Almost. 

Rose's Dad, who worked at the Ministry of Magic, would of course have heard the whole story of what had happened to Harry's Aunt Marge. Turns out that he blew her up, and accidentally used underage magic, because he was angry at them.

"Did you really blow up your aunt, Harry?" said Hermione in a very serious voice. 

"I didn't mean to," said Harry, while Ron roared with laughter. "I just— lost control."

"It's not funny, Ron," said Hermione sharply. "Honestly, I'm amazed Harry wasn't expelled."

"Well," Rose spoke up, trying to not end up like her brother. "From what we've heard, it was pretty hilarious."

"So am I," admitted Harry, turning to Hermione after sharing a small amused smile with Rosalie. "Forget expelled, I thought I was going to be arrested." He looked at Ron. "Your dad doesn't know why Fudge let me off, does he?"

"Probably 'cause it's you, isn't it?" shrugged Ron, still chuckling. "Famous Harry Potter and all that. I'd hate to see what the Ministry'd do to me if I blew up an aunt. Mind you , they'd have to dig me up first, because Mum would've killed me."

"Yeah," Rosalie agreed with wide eyes, a look of horror on her face. "We'd seriously be six foot underneath with flowers on our chests by now." 

Harry chuckled at her response, Ron nodded vigorously, the same look of horror on his face while Hermione raised her eyebrows at them.

"Anyway," The ginger girl shook her head, smiling again. "You can ask Dad yourself this evening. We're staying at the Leaky Cauldron tonight too! So you can come to King's Cross with us tomorrow! Hermione's there as well! "