four, 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⊱ ─────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FOUR!
rosalie

❝ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔, ❞

When Rosalie, Ron, Harry and Hermione entered the Great Hall for breakfast the next day, the first thing they saw was Draco Malfoy, who seemed to be entertaining a large group of Slytherins with a very funny story. As they passed, Malfoy did a ridiculous impression of a swooning fit and there was a roar of laughter.

"Ignore him," said Hermione, who was right behind Harry. "Just ignore him, it's not worth it. . . ."

"Hey, Potter!" shrieked Pansy Parkinson, a Slytherin girl with a face like a pug. "Potter! The dementors are coming, Potter! Woooooooo!"

Rosa and Hermione sent them a death glare which made the Slytherins stop smiling.

Rosalie sat down into a seat at the Gryffindor table, next to Harry who sat next to George Weasley, greeting her brothers with a hug each.

"New third-year course schedules," said George, passing them over. "What's up with you, Harry?"

"Malfoy," said Ron, sitting down on George's other side and glaring over at the Slytherin table.

George looked up in time to see Malfoy pretending to faint with terror again.

"That little git," he said calmly. "He wasn't so cocky last night when the dementors were down at our end of the train. Came running into our compartment, didn't he, Fred?"

"Nearly wet himself," said Fred, with a contemptuous glance at Malfoy.

"Now I wish I sat with you." Rosalie chuckled as Fred smirked. "It's disappointing now that I didn't."

"I wasn't too happy myself," said George. "They're horrible things, those dementors. . . ."

"Sort of freeze your insides, don't they?" said Fred.

"You didn't pass out, though, did you?" said Harry in a low voice.

"Forget it, Harry," said George bracingly. "Dad had to go out to Azkaban one time, remember, Fred? And he said it was the worst place he'd ever been, he came back all weak and shaking. . . . They suck the happiness out of a place, dementors. Most of the prisoners go mad in there."

"Anyway, we'll see how happy Malfoy looks after our first Quidditch match," said Fred. "Gryffindor versus Slytherin, first game of the season, remember?"

The only time Harry and Draco Malfoy had faced each other in a Quidditch match, Malfoy had definitely come off worse. Feeling slightly more cheerful, Harry helped himself to sausages and fried tomatoes.