Goodbye Egg

~BBH's POV~
After they let Dream out and I forgave him Skeppy and I were walking back to our mansion when I saw the note lying on the vines scrunched up. "Uhh Geppy?" "Yes Bad?" "Did you read that note?" He sighs and hugs me saying he'll save me. "Bad don't worry I'll save you somehow" he let's go of me and continues walking and when we get to the mansion I look down at him and rest my head on his soft, brown hair. "Goodnight my muffin" he moves and looks up at me with gentle eyes drooped with tiredness "goodnight badboyhalo" he giggles then runs to his room "Hey! I'm not bald" I sigh then go to my room and think about him as I fall asleep. I wake up to the whine of my best friend shaking me awake "come on wake up Bad I want pancakes" (yes now there is pancakes in Minecraft deal with it) "really Skeppy you wake me up for that. I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen as he goes to get ready.

~Skeppy's POV~

I walk into the kitchen and see Bad lying on the floor unconscious "BAD" I race over to him and see vines wrapped around h is hand. Oh no. I race to find Ant. "ANT WHERE ARE YOU!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I see him walking over to me groggy from being woken up. "what I was sleeping" "it's Bad and the vines" He gets very worried and runs to the mansion and into the kitchen where Bad is lying. "That damn egg..." I raise my eyebrow. "I thought you liked the egg?" Yes but its mind control is not nice when it does this" gesturing to Bad. "Ant? I wznt to destroy the egg. No matter what you, Bad or Puffy thinks of it." "Skeppy... Do it." I rush over to the egg and thankfully don't run into Puffy. I grab a suit from church prime then rush down the stairs to the containment room. I'm about to pull out my pick when a voice interrupts me "Skeppy? What are you doing?" I turn around and see Tommy standing there "Tommy Bad is dying and the only way to save him it to destroy this egg." "Bads dying?! How do you know it's because of the egg?" "because he is covered in vines" Tommy looks at me in disbelief then walks away saying "I was never here I do not know anyone called Skeppy and I do not know what the egg is" I sigh knowing he won't tell and I raise my pick and shatter the shell. After an hour of mining the egg is completely gone and I notice the vines disappearing. I race back to the mansion and see Bad sitting up with Ant next to him. "Bad!" I scream and run to hug him. "Skeppy? Why do I feel free?" "I destroyed it. I destroyed the egg." "WHAT!" We turn around and see Puffy standing there. "You destroyed it? WHY" "because, Puffy, Bad was dying because of the mind control. Any let me break it." "oh" She crumpled onto the floor "so we're free?" I nod and after Bad finished the pancakes Ant and Puffy left and I was alone with Bad again. "Thanks for saving me Geppy, I love you little muffin" I smile and draw him in for a hug, "I love you too potato" I stay there hugging my best friend and know now nothing can go wrong with the world.... Until it did.

--------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!!!
Hahaha