Family

There is always drama when there's family

~Skeppy's POV~

After 3 months of being married I decided I would ask the question. "Bad? Can you come here" I yell across the house that we made on my server that I'd now Bad's too. He walks over and kisses me before sitting down next to me do I can cuddle. "Bad? Whatifweadoptakid?" I said it so fast it sounded like gibbeish. "What did you say muffin?" I regain myself "What if we adopt a kid?" He looks at me with the most shocked expression I've ever seen. "Well? Bad? What do u think of it?" "uhh I uhhhh soon?" My face lights up. I squeeze him tight and he chuckles and kisses me. "that would be nice tho wouldn't it" I suddenly disappear and Bad gets a text.

~Bad's POV~

Skeppy just disappeared and I started to freak out when I got a text.

💙💙Geppy

Meet me here (location)

Confused I look and see there are no servers called that and that isn't a place on Dream smp or Idots smp or invandedlands. I look at the location and realise that it's the alternate reality where those people who watched our streams lived. I see the address is to a cafe near where I live and as I get out of Minecraft I feel myself materialise and soon I'm normal Darryl and not Bad. I look down and see a ring on my finger and feel happy. I race out the door and down the street and outside the cafe I see a beaming boy wearing a blue hoodie. He holds up his hand and I see the ring with a Minecraft grass block carved into it. I race over to him and pull him into a hug. "Zak!" "I love you" I feel the words creep across the air to my ear and shudder. "I love you too" we just sat there and hugged so happy to have each other without worrying about anything happening. I hear a gasp and see what must be a fan standing there with her phone. "OMG is that you Bad? And Skeppy? Can I please take a pic" we laugh and smile for the fan and then let them take a photo of me giving Zak a kiss on the cheek. The giggle and leave making us alone again. "Wanna go to my place?" He nods and we leave and when I walk up my steps I almost fall. "Haha to used to the blocks" We laugh and I head inside with him in tow. We snapped a pic we met up and the second it was out there were a flood of comments.
We laugh and hop back into our blocky world and as we materialise we get bombarded with questions "Is that why you weren't on any server" "will you move in now?" I pushed everyone away and looked down at Skeppy. We laughed and then he said "maybe to take care of our child" everyone freezes including me and more questions get asked. I ignore them and pull Skeppy back to the mansion where we sit on the bed and gaze into each others eyes "tomorrow?" "tomorrow" I realise what he means and after that he lays down and pulls me down too. I touch his face and wonder how diamond can feel so nice then I fall asleep with him wrapped up in my wings.

~Skeppy's POV~

I wake up up and carefully take Bad's wing off me and I get up and walk to the roof where I look up at the statue he built years ago with a newer statue of him next to it. I sit on the statues leg and wonder how Bad is so good at everything. My thoughts were inturruped when a hand on my shoulder made me jump. "hey what are you thinking about" "you" I say true fully and pull him down next to me. He traces circles on my hand and I lean in to him and was about to kiss him when a message popped up on his phone. "what's that?" "nothing don't worry" oh? I look at him quizzically then he walks off leaving me alone again. I see the sign pop up 'Badboyhalo left the game' I sigh knowing he's probably tickling me in real life when I can't do anything but all I feel is a touch on my cheek.

~Bad's POV~

After I materialised I kissed Zak on the cheek then walked off to where the message was from. I walked into the building as a kind woman greeted me and showed me to an interview room where she asked me basic questions then showed me my options. I noticed one different from the rest and chose it and when I signed the papers I went home with it. I tickled Zak so he would have to leave the game and when his conscience materialised he saw what was in front of him. "OMG Bad really?" He hugged me tightly then turned to the surprise "Hello there I'm your new dad" "But isn't he my dad?" The young child looked up at me who was now laughing. "We are both your new dad's" a look of realisation spread across his face "cool" and hugged Zak. After introducing himself and Charlie we went to my room where he saw the set up and a look of glee ran across his face "Darryl? Are you a YouTube?" Zak laughs and says "we both are we've been married 3 months and we decided to meet up in real life." He then looks and sees hoodies and posters and other bits and bobs and screams "YOUR BAD AND SKEPPY!! I WAS ADOPTED BY MY IDOLS" Zak and I look at each other and start laughing. "I thought your marriage was part of the lore" "nope Bad and I along with Dream and George actually married." he runs up and hugs us the asks "can I play please?"

----------------

I just thought of a random name for Charlie.