1st personal rant that doesn't include kpop

So I've been meaning to talk about this for a long time now. Can we please differentiate being confident from being egotistic? Being confident has nothing to do with being egotistic. If you said "I'm beautiful." That's being confident, if you said "I'm beautiful than her." Then I'm sorry ma'am you're not confident, you're just full of yourself and you're too egotistic. I have several people I have encountered in my life, where they would always say they're just confident in themselves if you confronted them with these kinds of things. No, you're not confident, you're ego is just too much. Having an ego isn't bad, it's normal if you ask me but like never ever compare yourself to others and say negative things to just to make yourself feel better. If you ever fed someone's ego in the past and you're still doing it right now, you are not different from being egotistic. I just want to say that no one goes above the level of being better than everyone. You are not superior, you're just one of us. And even if you're more beautiful or better than these things, there's still a lot of things you're not good at that someone is good at, because no one is perfect and we all have flaws and imperfections. And that's okay, because being imperfect makes one human perfect by loving that part of them and embracing it. Loving yourself and being confident is far from being egotistic. Okay, I'm done here bye.