bullying accusations

I am really pissed that these past few days there has been multiple claims that they got bullied by a certain idol. Look, if you are bullied by an idol, yes, you have a right to speak up. But if you weren't, I just wanna ask you, what do you get from ruining someone's life even tho they didn't deserve it? I mean, like for real, are you happy that you're hurting the heart of millions? Are you that heartless and cruel? At this point, I feel like accusing someone of bullying had become a trend in korea. Like dude I woke up on Wednesday or Thursday to my phone blowing up because of the claims made. Everglow,Stray kids, Monsta X, and a lot more. Like most of them were accused like almost the same fucking time. It's really disrespectful that y'all think bullying is a joke. People lose their lives to bullying but y'all are out here making these claims to ruin someone's life. If you think bullying is a joke and you're making claims like this, No, things like that aren't a joke. You're existence is a joke. You should be ashamed of yourself. How do you even sleep at night knowing that you might be pushing someone to their breaking point and you might be killing them slowly? Alright I'm done here this is just so infuriating.