fuck y'all for the 536281917263 nth time

So y'all are telling someone who's confident in their body should be slut shame? Honestly, fuck y'all seriously like there's nothing wrong with ass pics, nothing wrong with that until you make something to make fun of it or hate it with

So y'all are telling someone who's confident in their body should be slut shame? Honestly, fuck y'all seriously like there's nothing wrong with ass pics, nothing wrong with that until you make something to make fun of it or hate it with. Imagine if this happened to a woman. Would the reaction be like this? I really wanna know... y'all don't like it, then don't fucking look at it or interact with it. If you're gonna leave the fandom because of that pic then sure but do it quietly. Twitter isn't an airport, you don't need to announce your departure. Such hypocrite of y'all to hype up your faves when they do this and bring someone else's down. Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with you all? Man is just living his best life. Can y'all let him breathe? Man can't even lift a spoon without getting in a scandal. If y'all are that jealous of his fat ass because you can't yourself some.

Exactly, fucking exactly that

Exactly, fucking exactly that. Hypocrite be like "oh that/this should be shirtless in this stage it'll be amazing." Or "I hope *insert Idol* will post their shirtless selcas." But go absolutely ballistic over the fact that wonho did an ass pic. Look, like I've said before I prefer cheeks than abs and revealing things but did I complained that wonho said anything about Wonho? No, because I know the word 'respect' and y'all should learn it too. It's really not that hard to fucking leave it when you hate it. You know the saying "if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all?" Y'all are really pissing me out.... Gosh, fuck off.